FlyByWire community mod A320

Good Evening, I very sorry for what happened earlier from my side it was inappropriate and I admit I did something wrong.
Anyway, all I have to say is that I wish you all the best on the next updates and I hope you’re going to fix the bugs as soon as possible which will be great and Thank you for all the effort you did on the Sim.

Have a good day

If Airbus does not wish those models be shared, they won’t be. Best thing to do for realism is wait for study-level A320 from third parties.

It would attract more customers… oh look! a free, advanced A320 mod! I want to buy this simulator now.

5 Likes

That kind of toxicity has no place on these forums, and there are many that are beginning to tire of seeing it.

18 Likes

well said…totally agree

Its a Greta project. Please support to this fantastic project and comunity.

I’m not at all a fan of this argument. It really boils down to “if this free product is good, others won’t be able to charge money for something that isn’t better”.
So…? If they want to change $80+ for something they’ll need to make it worth it versus something that is freely available. That’s how a free market works. Should we really disallow open, collaborative development because they might make something worthwhile?

7 Likes

That’s not what I meant. I mean if Asobo cannot or will not share their models, we have to wait until someone makes one. Whether or not they charge for it is irrelevant.

its a shame, we all know from our flight sim experainces that teething issues will occur, but the FBW mOD GAVE US ALL , something to concentrate on and enjoy the platforms amazing graphics, it took the attention away from the bigger issues, FPS etc…which allowed the MSFS2020 team to rectify, flight simmers are a patient group of people in the main, however taking away the ability for us all to enjoy the FBW mod possibly what looks like to be pointing at patch#2 update is either an error or a purpose driven decision as i read on here a few weeks back that the folks at MSFS2020 were not happy about the free mod…!
anyway msfs2020, please pay heed to the community, we would like to see the FBW mod back in place again with no issues,

many thanks

1 Like

They weren’t replying to you…

I was clarifying, in case it seemed that’s what I was saying… that’s why I didn’t reply directly to Aeluwas.

This is hands down the best freeware (and probably pay ware) add on right now. Your support would definitely bring this to a whole new level

1 Like

Sorry, disregard then. Sounded like you were replying, my mistake

All good!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

That would be awesome!!!

1 Like

Give em the model please !!

2 Likes

Give them a chance, give your FS2020 a chance.

1 Like

hope you will support this great project asobo!

3 Likes

Asobo please work with this team they are doing fantastic work.

2 Likes

Cmon Asobo. Give them a chance
http://www.flybywiresim.com/a32nx

6 Likes