FlyByWire community mod A320

I love that project and hope that Asobo and Microsoft will allow this kind of project by given them the 3D assets.

Please support this team, this is an excellent project.

Asobo this is the best addon right now for study level aircraft as freeware! This is the only reason why I’m still playing MSFS2020 as the airbus a320 is my favorite aircraft and I love to fly it with more realism! Thanks

3 Likes

This freeware A320 mod was the only thing who really made me spend considerable amount of time in this new sim, coming from P3D. For me it’s not all about graphics, but I’m not tempted to do back to the older sim after flying in MSFS2020. I believe your platform is really the best thing happened in the flightsim community for many years. The world, weather and lighting you have designed is so real and thanks for your efforts. But please support these guys which has improved the default A320 so much in such a short time

12 Likes

I support this. It will be good for your business as well. Think about how much xplane attracted because of zibo.

4 Likes

This 1000%. Incredibly important for the broader community. Please prioritize this Asobo.

2 Likes

3rd party developers, both freeware and payware, are the lifeblood of flightsim. As beautiful as MSFS can be at times, it will be nothing without their contributions. MS/AS MUST be in regular communication with prominent developers, and MS/AS needs to get the complete SDK released asap (like within 30 days, IMO) so that all developers can help improve MSFS.

Don’t be stingy.

1 Like

Please support this team! :pray:t2:

1 Like

Please support them! They are doing an amazing job

1 Like

Flying more than 100 hours with the fantastic Mod. work by Fly by Wire this week. 30min. before the Mod and zero after the %&/%¤/%# Patch today… Can´t even start the plane now…

2 Likes

Shared with my community. Flybywire need all of us supporting the only reason I fly an airliner in MSFS 2020. Don`t give up guys, day by day I’m supporting your development in my youtube channel plently of excitement! Thanksss

6 Likes

YES PLEASE
pleeeeeeeeease

1 Like

please Asobo. Give him support. They are creating first study level plane for MFS2020.
The A320X FlybyWire is now the only plane that I fly on MFS2020.

1 Like

This mod is the only reason I play DAILY. If it’s broken/unsupported I’m done until it’s fixed. Hate to be so dramatic but its the truth. Please help them out Asobo.

10 Likes

Mods like this is what such a great platform of a simulator needs. After all, driven by the ambition of the community, we can all benefit from it

1 Like

Subscribed under every word.

The thing is that ms delivered a half baked Airbus. For example, the default A320 has a very unrealistic climb speed, the fuel rate is wrong. Things like that.

So I’m very glad that so many great people at the mod team are spending time and effort to give us this awesome mod that makes the sim playable. If anything, Microsoft should pay these guys for fixing their bugs. Aerosoft can still make money with their planes. More competition is better.

help them make such a great freeware project like Zibo is doing for x-plane11

2 Likes

I’m a bit of a newbie to flight simming in general (started with MSFS2020), but I felt myself slowly yearning for more accurate airliners the more I learned about them. This mod’s honestly what’s kept my interest in MSFS 2020 piqued after I realized other sims had better, more thoroughly simulated airliners available to them.

Amazing team! Hopefully Microsoft can join forces with them!!!

1 Like