Flying saucer near Rotterdam

I was headed west out of Rotterdamn to rendezvous with an Aerosoft tanker in the North Sea and it left me wondering – Did I see a flying saucer sitting on a barge near the coast? (Have to take a picture next time.)

1 Like

Aerosoft was responsible for a UFO over Brussels before:

So maybe whatever you’re seeing this time is from them, as well.

1 Like

I saw it as well. I think this is one of the ships included with the offshore landmarks. There’s one which is the biggest crane ship (Pioneering Spirit) and its coordinates are in that area according to the vessels annex. Most likely that’s the one hauling the ufo.

Cheers

Here’s photographic proof. There’s something rotten in Rotterdam. LOL I tried landing on the top of it, hoping that perhaps it was an Easter egg and that an alien would pop out of one of the windows.

1 Like

It looks like a sport model, that Bob Lazar said he worked at Area 51.

2 Likes

I’ve often thought that surely beings capable of interstaller travel would have evolved way beyond the need to follow the FAA requirements for lighting the outside of their spaceships. In fact, I figure any that come near our planet would be more inclined to turn off their lights and lie on the floor until well out of sight.

Can’t resist!
Wow, these visitors from elsewhere think the sim is so realistic they emerged in it, instead of the real world.

Sir, we need to talk with you real quick. Could you please be so kind and look over herrrre… flash blink… thank you for your cooperation.

We? Oh no, Sir, we don‘t know each other, we have never ever met before. Perhaps you are confusing me with someone else?

A good day to you, too, Sir!

1 Like

(Me left with a blank stare on my face)
I was talking about something, but I just can’t seem to remember what it was …

2 Likes