Flysimware Cessna 414A

Opened up this topic to shine some light on the hard work that’s being done on this project by flysimware.

Note: I am not the developer, just an interested enthusiast.

20 Likes

Looks great! Hoping for a 403C one of these months… need some Cape Air action

8 Likes

Gorgeous. This looks like a labor of love. Is there any more info or a rough idea of a release date?

FLYSIMWARE Cessna 414A Chancellor Snippet 4 - YouTube Another snippet showing the glowing turbochargers!

I’m ready!

1 Like

The cockpit is miles ahead of their offering in P3D. 1st day purchase for me!

3 Likes

Indeed! I never had their products in P3D but now for sure I am tempted…

Anyone know what version they’re modeling based on? RAM IV?

Looks great. Must admit I’m a little concerned I’ll end up like I did with FSX and P3D, though, where I end up with a hangar full of so many props that I have no chance of flying them all regulalry enough.

5 Likes

That’s how my prop collection are starting to look already for MSFS.:rofl:
Haven’t touched the Bandeirante nor BN2 in months.

This may or may not help - I created a simple excel sheet that randomizes a DEP and ARR as well as which aircraft I need to fly, based on a list of aircraft I do not want to leave parked in the hangar. Adds a bit of variety and fun.

6 Likes

These glowing turbochargers are something absolutely new and exciting! Such details truly brings the plane alive. This will become a truly interesting twin prop.

3 Likes

Agree. Very detailed!
I just wish they had developed the wing tip tanks version. That is one of the things that make this line of twin Cessnas so distinctive. You can tell from a distance that there’s a twin Cessna coming.

2 Likes

Looks amazing. This might be a good stand-in for a Cape Air 402 which I have been patiently waiting for ever since this sim was released.

1 Like

You have another buyer here. Well done and keep it up :slight_smile:

Agreed on that. I know the reason they said they aren’t doing tip tanks is because the real-world aircraft they are modeling it on doesn’t have them, but I hope they reconsider adding tip tanks at least as an option, even if it’s just cosmetic and non-functional (though I don’t see why it couldn’t be made functional, unless they just didn’t want to deal with figuring out how the fuel transfer works.) Either way, super excited for this.

1 Like

It may have more to do with they can’t test the flight characteristics to get the flight modeling correct with the tip tanks.

3 Likes

Gorgeous aircraft, this is a first day buy for me.

2 Likes

Can’t wait. Flysimware are serious about their addons.

Anyone hear of a possible release date? I had heard end of February a couple months ago.

1 Like