Flysimware Cessna 414A

This looks great! :grinning: :+1:

1 Like

Found this in Youtube.
Not sure about the engine sounds though.

2 Likes

It’s definitely coming together well…but yeah, although I wouldn’t be happy with those sounds the other previews have zero sounds so hopefully this is a very early version of the sound pack

I hope so too, omg those sounds are nothing like I remember on my 414. Those fuel pumps are way too pitchy, whats with the metalic “plink” on the switches? Just, wow…

The sounds are the only turn off so fa for me. It is a shame going this far with a model and killing it with the sounds.

1 Like

The 414A now has a product page in Flysimware’s store, it has a planned release date and time (planned, not definite, and don’t be surprised if it’s not on the marketplace that fast), and the manual is available for download.

I’d have been happy with either, but it looks like we’re gonna get a 414A before we get a 310 !

:slight_smile:

It’s worth mentioning that the product page states it’s a beta release, so it possibly will have some incomplete features.

Apparently they release in a finished state but put the beta disclaimer on because it’s flightsim hehe - I’ve yet to see a flightsim addon release without an update a few weeks later. So it’s not like early access - the thing is finished but inevitably - something would need a minor tweak or patch because it’s tough to test on all systems.

1 Like

I think they sound amazing. When I sit in my plane switches make similar sounds. We have a Beech piston single. With a headset on I wouldn’t hear any of that but a lot of simmers like to hear all the sounds.

2 Likes

And when I’m starting up, I don’t usually have my headset on, so I do hear the switches click. Not that I’m disagreeing with you in any way. I also like to hear the click in the sim so I know it’s been activated, especially the rotating light switches in Piper aircraft.

1 Like

Yes, switches sound realistic, like any switch I would say, but the engine sounds are the ones that are quite off, not even close to a real thing. To me that would be like 9% of the sound package worth.

1 Like

Here is an example how a 414 sounds like from inside.

1 Like

Hope it sounds like that. This was rare to catch and it sounded amazing!

3 Likes

The release of the Beta is tomorrow. They just posted a link to purchase with a timer that activates the link tomorrow. It’s $50.

Flysimware Cessna 414AW Chancellor MSFS2020 - Flysimware Simulation Software - Digital Store

1 Like

Does anyone know if this will have any sort of engine damage? I’m torn between this and the upcoming Milviz 310. I prefer the looks of this over the 310, which I consider to be rather ugly with those giant tip tanks, but the wear and tear modeling that Milviz has implemented is a really attractive feature.

50$? :grimacing: That better be on par with A2A products.

3 Likes

While a nice looking plane with good performance numbers, the product page doesn’t make any mention of wear and tear, maintenance, or failures, so I’ll wait (semi) patiently for the Milviz 310.

Wow, 50 Dollars is so totally out of the range I could spend for this aircraft.
I’ll look at this again when it’s on sale in a year or two for half the price or less.

I wonder if such a price is a good decision for them, but then again, I’m propably not the target group for this, at least pricewise.

49.99 is pretty insane. I’ve been eagerly awaiting this addon, but I might pass on it now. I can go pick up the Boeing 247D for $20 on April 2nd. Not sure what the 310 pricing will be but I doubt it’ll be this high.

9 Likes

I’m going to guess the 310 will be around $35-$40. That’s what the Porter costs. Though it does seem like the 310 will have a bit more depth with failures and whatnot.

Edit: Ok I was off a bit. Porter is $30. Corsair is $40. I’m still guessing that the 310 will be $40.

1 Like