Flysimware Cessna 414A

I bought the Cessna 414 for Xbox. My Problem is that i cannot controll the throttle with my Xbox Controller inside the Cockpit. Only in outside View. Thats very annoying and makes No Fun to fly this beautiful plane. There a solution ?

Greetings

That’s odd behavior. Perhaps a mapping issue? I’ve also got the 414 on the Xbox with a fairly basic controller (Thrustmaster T.Flight Full Kit X) and it controls the throttle as expected.

I dont think so. Other airplanes working Fine for me. And i am Using only Xbox Controller for Flights. I Think its a bug

Hi, this is a bug that has been introduced by the latest update of the plane. The developers are aware of it (according to their discord chanel). So, there should be a solution soon. Have fun with this beautiful plane!

Okay good to know. Its only half Fun in the Moment. When Flysimware heard of this bug on discord? I Hope the fix come very soon

The problem occurred last Friday after the update to 3.4.5. It was quickly reported by users (I think there is also a post on this issue in the forum here) and almost instantly acknowledged by the devs on discord. I believe they are working on it and hope that were are rather talking about days than weeks until we get a fix. Let‘s cross fingers!
Bye the way, I noticed another thing with this plane on Xbox. I am not able to change the VS with the pitch control wheel of the autopilot with the Xbox controller. I am wondering if this is only me having this issue?

1 Like

It’s a great plane. One of my favourites. This with GTNXi is a real winner. Things work as intended, landings are a pleasure. Performance is really good too. I’d recommend this to anyone

I was flying at 12000FT last night, after the update, and noticed that the mixture controls had no affect on performance until cut off. Anyone else have this problem? I have only done low 4000FT flights previously and hadn’t used the mixtures controls to know whether this is a recent thing or not.

It’s turbocharged, so there may not be much of a performance gain when leaning below critical altitude.

4 Likes

It’s not a problem. That’s exactly what you would expect from Turbocharged engines.

3 Likes

Thanks guys.

1 Like

If you’re on Xbox the mixture is set to auto by default anyway due to the lack of turbo logic. Hopefully that will change with SU12/WASM.

2 Likes

Oh, ok, I didn’t know that, I have been leaning rich of peak and it has been working.

Ok, here is another thing that I have noticed. Shut the aircraft down after a flight and when restarting the aircraft, the L Alternator, R Alternator annunciator lights will be lit up, even though the alternator switches are turned on. Cycling the L Alternator, R Alternator switches fixes the problem. Anyone else notice this?

The manual (page 2) states that “XBOX users will have forced automixture on so there is nothing you need to do. Until Wasm is working for Xbox you can simply ignore the mixture.

So moving the mixture levers should have no impact (unless cutting off of course). I haven’t noticed anything happening when fiddling with them anyway.

1 Like

Thanks mate, yep just downloaded the manual. So used to not having manuals on Xbox that I didn’t think to google looking for one.

1 Like

I collect links to MSFS aircraft manuals here, if you are interested as an Xbox user

3 Likes

Would anyone have a clue what is happening here from these screenshots please?

On a long flight here and I have never noticed this behaviour before but fuel is leaving the right tank a lot faster than the left tank (6+ times faster but IS still going down) and I cannot see why.

Power / MP / Mixture settings are same left and right. Fuel selectors are positioned correctly. GP/H is apparently the same left and right. What am I missing?!

18 12_11_27

18 12_11_05

Top bars are what I started with (62% evenly) and after 1.2 hours flying I am nearly empty in right tank.

1 Like

Sorry I havent experienced this myself.

What version are you running? Did you make changes to your fuel amount using the tablet or toolbar by any chance? In the past the devs said to only use the tablet to prevent odd behavior.

Last thing I noticed is that your prop sync is off. Probably not affecting this but its good practice on long flights.

I used the tablet to set fuel before take off.
Version is the latest one.
Prop sync - OK I will check on that - don’t think I ever touched it before so I probably been “bad pilot” this whole time!! :smiley:

2 Likes