FlyTampa Toronto CYYZ - Runways missing or sim/mods issue on my end?

Hello,

Just curious, per the attached screenshot, it seems FlyTampa has decided to remove two runway strips (4 approaches) from their Toronto.

Is this happening to everyone or just on my end perhaps a mod incompatibility?

I won’t post the actual chart for copyright stuff, but the chart, effective May 2022 (and long before as well), has all 5 runways/10 approaches operational.

Cheers

No issues with my FT YYZ a couple days ago. I’ll check again when I land.

They are there in the sim while in the world flying, but on the world map they have been removed for some reason (on my end).

For some reason the terminals and satellite imagery is all coloured over in green paint too lol

Ah gotcha, never really noticed as I don’t sue the world map for flight planning or ATC in sim.

I’ll take a peak at mine when I land.

Yeah same so it hasn’t really affected anything, more just a curiosity that seems strange.

Just checked, all good here.

Very interesting, I must have a mod interfering with it somehow. Thank you for getting back to me! I’ll work through add-ons linker over the next few days to see if I can find what it is.

Cheers

1 Like

I know this is old, but I’m experiencing the same issue. Did you ever find a solution?

Me too any solutions guys? My fly tampa is all green as well with 2 runways missing

Still haven’t found the cause over here. Even disabling all addons except CYYZ it still happens, so I think it’s with the scenery. Have never heard back from FT about it.

I just downloaded the FT CYYZ last night and noticed the same.

However i came to the problem a different way. I was trying to setup an approsch with the FBW A320 and noticed many ILS approaches missing. I then went to the World Map and noticed the same runways were missing.

Is there a fix??

The runways exist in the sim and the ILS does work, but I can’t explain what’s going on here with FlyTampa. I’m really disappointed that they haven’t released an update beyond 1.0 nor have they commented on this glaring issue. If the runways were closed and/or out of active use IRL I would understand, but all of them - all ten Pearson runways - are used every day.

:man_shrugging:

That said you should still be able to select any of the approaches in the FBW if your flight plan uses the latest navdata etc. Unless the FlyTampa issue prevents aircraft from selecting those runways… but I am pretty sure I landed on 34L with the Fenix the other day so I’m not sure. In fact I definitely landed on 24L which is one of the blacked out ones here, and I noted it because that is the infamous runway with the Air France A340 overrun in 2006.

In any case, just manually enter the frequency and it can still capture the localizer and glideslope since they are in fact properly in the sim.

Cheers

Random question,

But has anyone experienced red triangles on taxiways and runways at Flytampa CYYZ?

I came across this problem last night. CYYZ had worked in the past so I’m not sure what changed recently on my PC. Did you ever find a cause/fix for this?

Having the same problem since purchase 3 months ago.

No. Flytampa asked me for screenshots, which i sent them. Never heard back. Still happens from time to time.

1 Like

i have the same issue yall any fix yet? i feel ripped off lol

any fix yet its happening to me too only with version 1.1 but i cant use 1,0 cause it causes crashes unlike 1.1 some im screwed

what version u using in this photo?