Focke-Wulf P.149D [MSFS] landing gear issues?

hi friends ,i was wondering if anybody is experiencing problems with the landing gear on this baby,Ive been flying this plane since it came out,and i love it,but if i fly for a longer time,I cant get the gear down!!! the manual says gear down only under 80 knts, which ive understood…,and of course the generator must be on, but i just dont get it,I even wrote to AI simulations,and they could only tell me about the generator issue,please help!! I love this plane !!!1

Strange. I have been flying P.149 since its launch, but I have never experienced this issue. Not a single time. Made many flights of around 2 hours, but it never happened to me.

1 Like

In my case, an addition in the community caused the propeller lever in the P.149 to become inoperative

2 Likes

Flying with the radio OFF , solved the gear down problem for me ( I know , it’s a pain with no ATC , then again it’s not great anyways in MSFS ) .

1 Like

I fly with radio ON (and the volume at 100%) and pretty much everything ON and still never experienced landing gear issues. Must be a conflict with other mods. I have lots of mods but maybe different than the OP.

1 Like