For those with studdering issues try this

Okay this is what I did it may work for you it might not, but as of this min, Ive been flying for 40 min with the studders gone.

1st go into options / data
2nd turn off data
3rd goto world map and make a flight
4rth load the flight
5th fly for a couple of min and you should notice the stuttering will diminish
6th go back to options/data and re-enable the data section and bing maps and PG if you use that
7th all should be back to normal xx

Try it and lets see if this works for more ppl then just me…

Of course it could of been that naked goat dance I did outside last night as well who the hell knows… Bwhahahahah!

2 Likes

Yeah… I tried the “Brand new shirt.slips and socks” trick (thank you gransma) . No luck whatsoever.
Greetings

1 Like

LOL I got 50 min into the flight and it started back up sooooo … NEVERMIND it was worth a try. Maybe I should try with data off all the time and see if that makes a diff. I was trying to rule out it being a network / server issue of some sort.

Try this

Yeah Ive already tried that before didnt make any difference…The network disconnect was my last grasping at straws. LOL

But Im sure Asobo is working hard through the weekend (like they have been all week) to fix the problems and get the hot patch to us… < < /sarcasim > >

Because I know when I worked places that had customer problems we worked long and hard until the problems were resolved (late nights, weekend, holidays).

1 Like

I don’t understand why this would not help. It gave my machine 3 times the amount of memory that MS Win10 was giving it. ??

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.