FPS drop with new Sim Update 3

Ok, so this is the issue I’m currently having.

When I first did the update on the 9th, my FPS tanked to about 27 FPS while before it was around 37-45 FPS.

Now my FPS seem to be back to normal as I’m getting around 38-45 FPS. I changed back and forth so many settings that I really can’t tell what might have fixed the issue. Maybe it was nothing that I did at all.

But now I have a new issue, and this happens every single time I try it while using the fbw A320 or the default A320.

When taking off and everything is smooth around 38-45 FPS, but then when I start to get close to 10,000 feet, FPS drops from the 38-45 FPS to about 25-29 FPS. Once I’m getting close to about 13,000 - 15,000 feet, the FPS comes back to normal to about 45-55 FPS.

Not a big deal, but still signs that the sim is still not as it was on previous version.

Also, my GPU usage is not even being used. It only idles about 0.1%. How can this be??
My CPU usage is at around 20%.

Has anyone been having this same issue??

1 Like

There’s been a lot of threads on Performance in SU3. Please consider joining one of those in the Bugs & Issues sub-forum. Example below:

Duplicate Topic. Moved into one with higher votes.
A post was merged into an existing topic: Performance Degradation with 1.14.5.0. Upgrade