FPS increase soloution

Today I found a soloution of increase FPS.
I run on ULTRA with app. 37-40 FPS
System AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.60 GHz
24 RAM
Nvidia RTX2070 Super
3 Monitor

Now I have took out all pop up windows, like Navlog, Wether, VFR map etc into another monitor.
And what was happened, the FPS increase with each pop out and when all popup windows where in a second moniotor my FPS increase up to 270 FPS
The image show:
all closed
three open on second monitor
all open on second monitor

I dosent know if this is all correct? I check FPS with MSI Afterburner

Unfortunately this is not correct. Programs like afterburner or NVIDIA ShadowPlay seem to display the total fps among all of the windows, so the more windows popped out the higher it’ll appear. Of course the in game FPS will still be and feel the same.

1 Like

Every time I pop a window out to my second monitor, I lose about 5 fps in the main game window. It’s pretty consistent too. I’d love to have my ATC and VFR panels open there all the time, but I won’t sacrifice 10 fps for that.

And I’m running a Ryzen 2700X and RTX 2080 OC.

If graphics itself aren’t like Pure Irish Butter Kerrygold smooth, this is very misleading. I tried similar experiment with my multiple monitors, it did show FPS of like 100 but unfortunately graphics weren’t replicating the FPS. New patch did increase FPS by 10-15 which is simply amazing which actual improve gameplay.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: this again

2 Likes

Like anybody would need an fps counter to know that his fps have increased by like 800%
:roll_eyes: