Framerate and Frametime are causing stutters/lag

• AMD Ryzen 5 5600x at 4.6GHz
  • 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz
  • GTX 1070ti 8GB
  • 500 GB M.2
  • NVIDIA Driver version 461.09 (latest at time of posting)
  • Windows 10

Even on lowest settings with render scale 100%, my frametime in MSFS is around 20-25MS which causes this weird laggy and delayed like feel to the sim. No matter what settings I run, my frametime is around this number.

What is also annoying is it randomly stutters to 30MS which is noticable. No background tasks are running to affect it. Am I missing something?

You can see my current frametime is 21.4MS and in the frametime graph you can see when it randomly spikes…

I feel your pain brother. Though not as bad as yours, I have been fighting a frametime spike that happens every 60 seconds on the dot.

Check out the thread here:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/frametime-spike-stutter-every-60-seconds/347943

I’d like to see what mine looks like. What tools are you using to display those stats?

MSI Afterburner with RivaTuner Stats application. I would love to see some comparisons

I have the same issue, but only when landing or after the landing. The frametime-spike / stutter starts and stays, EVERY EXACT 30secs.

Its so annoying. Its also not performance/framerate related, the FPS stay at locked 30FPS (vsync) its just this annoying stutter/frametime spike for a sec…