[Free/Professional] Merril C. Meigs Field (KCGX) - Meigs is back! [Reference]

I’ll remove the folder for Meigs and reinstall it.

SUCCESS!!!
Doing my happy dance now. Pay no mind. lol

1 Like

In the hangar ready to taxi out. The lights even turned on, awesome.

3 Likes

Yes! Night lighting is implemented in all the building interiors :wink: check the terminal night lighting and the tower

I may never leave the airport again LOL

1 Like

Hi, I want to commend you on your work. Meigs has always been one of my favorites sim airports. I did buy the pro version and am really impressed. Thanks.

I have one small quibble. Could you dim the lighting in the front of the terminal a bit? It seems to me to be too bright. I don’t know if anyone else thinks so? Thanks again and keep up the great work!

3 Likes

Just got into my hanger. Well done, bravo!!!

My airplane is facing forward like it should. Does anyone know how to tug it forward and out. I am afraid if I start the engine it will make a mess in the hanger, lol. I also have 2 people in front of the plane. Don’t want to make chop stew tonight.

1 Like

Many thanks for saying. Sure, I’m aware I may have made it a little too bright. I’ll dim it a little bit for next update. Thanks for telling!

Yep, removing the ground personnel from the hangar is also in the checklist for next update

2 Likes

Thank you. It’s difficult to see into the terminal from the outside because those lights are so bright. Thanks again.

1 Like

Outstanding promotional video made by AusFlight360

Really talented. Great channel for artistic FS videos. Fully recommended

2 Likes

Hi Guillermo,

I purchased the Pro version but got the 2.02…how do I get the 2.1 version? At the moment I don’t have the hangar nor the tower screens (all blank at the mo)

Thanks!

1 Like

You should have received an email with the update. Check your spam folder, or send me a PM with your email and will forward it to you in case you still don’t find it.

Cheers!

just checked my email, incl the spam folder, didn’t find anything neither. Still have version 2.02 too

1 Like

Send me a PM with your email and will forward update to you

Cheers!

Just purchased Pro version - very nice quality. Thanks for your efforts bringing back a field we used to enjoy visiting.

1 Like

Missed Meigs from tthe FS and FSX years, had the IFR charts for Midway and O’Hare in my head.
Bought the pro version, good job!
Tnx

1 Like

Bought the Pro version. As one who came to know and love Meigs from earlier flight sim versions I am delighted to have it back. This version is superb. Thanks for bringing it to us.

One small point - my landing is recorded only as (vicinity) of Meigs in my logbook. Is this general or just me?

1 Like

Flew from Milwaukee to CGX in C208B in icing condition. Was able to do visual 18. Decided to check out interior of King Air 350i parked North Parking. To my amazement, it was fully decked out.

1 Like

Thanks a lot! Rellay glad you are enjoying it!