Freelook with mouse causes controls to freeze after SU5

This did not get fixed :frowning:

2 Likes

yes so sad :confused:

As the title stated, when I’m in cockpit freelook(holding mouse right click), I lose control of the aircraft entirely.
This wasnt an issue before SU5.

Still not fixed, i hope they won’t let us hang for long with this.

3 Likes

And it continues… Why hasn’t this been fixed? It’s so basic to the operation of the instruments. It’s like they want us to just use the AI.

5 Likes

Same for me. It is really annoying

It is really annoying

Go to options > controls options > mouse
select default profile and save changes

Also try mid-click (mouse wheel button)

1 Like

Workaround.

Go to options > controls options > mouse
select default profile and save changes

Also try mid-click

1 Like

Will try that later but won’t i have to use the middle mouse instead of the right click button?

Will try that later but won’t i have to use the middle mouse instead of the right click button?

Yes until they fix it.

1 Like

Ok thanks anyways. Will probably just learn to live with releasing the right button

1 Like

I have to use the mid-click for now. I was already on the default profile, tried duplicating it and resetting axis settings etc. as suggested by someone else but no go. Only mid-click freelook style fixes it.

I’m gonna try, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im getting used to mid click now, not so bad.

1 Like

Has anyone figured out if there is a way to fix this? The middleclick mode acts wired in the dc-6, i.e sometimes i cant move the view to the pedestal in this mode.

1 Like

We’re waiting for a fix from Asobo. The more people who report it via Zendesk the better

2 Likes

its super hard, im using mid click and it turns on free camera!

I have worse on my version of the game,
the onboard systems on Aircraft using the Garmin glass cockpit goes to complete black after a few mn of flight … and it seems to be as if the shortcircuit switch was pressed. however, when freelooking with right click ( which freezes the controls ) all the onboard electricity and systems are back up … till a stopp pressing right click