[Freeware] Reno Stead Airport (KRTS ) Reno Air Races - [Released]

RENO STEAD AIRPORT (KRTS)

Release Version 1.0.0: Sunday April 4

13 Likes

Hey friends, preview video of one of the hangars. I haven’t had time to update it much in the last month and a half. Hopefully I get to finish it soon. This scenery will be free.

4 Likes

Looks awesome!!! When can we expect the release?

Looks like fun! Thanks for contributing to the community.

I’m not sure, I’m thinking definitely before summer. It depends on how much free time I have. But hopefully sooner than later. I will post updates in the meantime.

2 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

That is real quality work!

This looks nice, hope to see it soon.

Looks great mate! Keep up the great work :smiley:

1 Like

2 Likes

The Spitfire is out, now hurry up with the scenery :sunglasses:

Ok, take time and make it perfect, will wait for a well made scenery.

1 Like

Haha I’ll have to get my hands on that spitfire to test out in the race course. I made a lot of progress with the scenery so be on the lookout!

3 Likes

4 Likes

I will not press you, but lookout hourly may be OK?

Interesting - I was just looking at doing a Reno Air Race scenery… Are you going to combine your pylon course with the Stead airport?

Yea, I combined the pylon course with the airport. It’s almost done (at least version 1.0). I will probably release it late march or early april.

2 Likes

sweet… looking forward to it!

It’d be kinda cool if Asobo had themed air races and fly-ins as monthly events. ie Handcrafted airports for Oskhosh or Sun n Fun, then for the week or month of the event, enable additional “airshow scenery”. Or if users selected that month ingame, they’d get the airshow content or whatever. Kinda like the date/year easter eggs in FSX.

A pseudo Red Bull Air Race series wouldn’t be too hard to do either ( although I think this was tried in FSX and there wasn’t a ton of interest - IDK )

anyways… :wink:

1 Like

That would be awesome. It would be best if Asobo programmed the scenery like how they do the landing challenges with high scores…but for each plane class. Could be fun.