FREEWARE TAP-A22X project

Hi everyone,
it’s noga from TAP Designs (again).
Nothing new today but since the 3rd party addon category oppened i thought i might do a big recap of the whole project here.
This project started in november 2019. Its goal was to recreate a famous bombardier short range airliner which was acquired by airbus in 2018. Last year i joined the team to make that aircraft for MSFS too (it was originally for xplane).
The current state of the project is very good,
we have some whole new models (see pictures bellow) and i just started working on the electrical system.
Fuse-1.png?width=500&height=281
Fuse-2.png?width=500&height=281
Fuse-3.png?width=500&height=211
Engine-2.png?width=500&height=281
Engine-1.png?width=500&height=281

Cockpit-1.png?width=500&height=281
Cockpit-4.png?width=500&height=281
Cockpit-2.png?width=500&height=281
Cockpit-3.png?width=500&height=281
If you are interested by the project, you can join our discord server.

We also really need more devs, if you are a programmer experienced with either Javascript and Reactjs, or Rust, you can apply to help with systems and instruments programming.
If you are experienced with blender, substance painter or pbr texturing in general, you can also apply.

The team has decided to provide bi-weekly updates starting on january 22nd and we will have some incredible new model pictures the team is very excited to show you,
until then, stay safe and happy flying !

• Noga, Head MSFS dev at TAP Designs Group
27 Likes

Thank you for sharing, I look forward to seeing this become available.

2 Likes

This looks really good :smiley: keeping tabs on it.

1 Like

Very cool, I have absolutely no skills for you… however I hope you find people who do!

1 Like

we’re already 17 devs in both the xplane and msfs version but we don’t have a lot of programmers

Just wanna say I’m eagerly looking forward to this development!

1 Like

thanks ! We’ll not disapoint you

The work on systems and instruments has begun btw

3 Likes