(Freeware) VIDP - Indira Gandhi International Airport (New Delhi - India)

Hello Everyone,

Started working on converting my second airport scenery from XPlane to MSFS. Here are some WIP screenshots. No ETA at the moment since there are lot of work pending to complete.

Thanks
-Avinash

12 Likes

Looking forward to it. Thx

Great stuff. Love flying there for the low visibility challenges it usually presents.

keep on working! We are very thankful to people like you!

Here are some more WIP screenshots.

Thanks
-Avinash

4 Likes

Update !

• Added ground marking for terminal 3 domestic gates.

• Added detailed landscaping near terminal 3 entrance.

Here are the new WIP screenshots.

Thanks
-AvinashC

10 Likes

<3…eagerly waiting

This is amazing Avinash! Can’t thank you enough for this. This is one addon that I’ve been eagerly looking forward to. Indian scenery is unfortunately so neglected in the flight sim addon community.

Really Looking Forward to it.
thanks

Update!.

Started working on the taxiways near RW29. Here are some screenshots, BTW VIDP is a HUGE airport, lot of work ahead. Drawing taxiways and markings itself a huge task. You can see how much work completed and how much remaining from the screenshots below.

11 Likes

Amazing work so far!

I have finally created this account only to thank Avinash for his master class work in creating Hyderabad Airport and now my favourite, my home and my hub airport, VIDP, Delhi. Airport work looks fantastic already with the detailing and clean work. Hope to get some action on it very soon so that I can create a video for this also on YouTube just like for VOHS. Thank you Avinash once again.

1 Like

Could you share a link to your VOHS video?

Sure
You can search Indian aviation by Mitash Charan on YouTube. You will find video of vohs.
This forum is not allowing to post links

1 Like

Cant thank you enough, looks as outstanding as the Hyderabad one :ok_hand:t2:

That looks outstanding! I would definitely try this to fly in india for change :slight_smile:

How we download vidp

1 Like

Wow, this is shaping up to look like a premium product!

bro help me how to download vidp airport

It is not yet released. Still work in progress. The airport is almost ready, just need to add few things.

7 Likes