Frequent scenery Stutters on a top-of-the-line hardware with high FPS: 7950X3D + RTX4090 (2D and VR)

Go into your motherboard settings and change your CPPC settings to “Cache” or “prefer cache” It will run the sim on CCD0, but not park the cores. EDIT: turn off game mode too, I have hags off. No frame generation here, and wouldn’t run it anyways. I am running with 7950x3d and 3090, 64GB ram and suffer almost zero stuttering (Tlod 4.00 is almost totally smooth, might get one or two quick stutters over an hour flight, don’t notice anymore). The sim did get more demanding on CPU with AAU2, but it’s still very doable. I am flying G/A in tlod 4.00 holding 40fps most places, air or ground. I can load in Toronto with all your payware, and the fsim, and cyyz, burlington exec, samscene Toronto +++ and hold 40fps on the ground. I can hold 36fps on the ground at tldod 5.00

This is from Fsim Billy Bishop, with all those addons :slight_smile: . Full tlod 9.00 and holding 30fps+ on the ground

There is some very useful info in this thread, Lots of testing to get things smooth with 7950x3d. Especially into around May/June of this year

EDIT2: I have even run FSLTL, I had very little fps loss, and was really smooth (I liked it better than Aerosoft simple traffic + Live traffic). I didn’t like that FSLTL and high tlods = my cpu running almost constant into 70C+