FS Realistic was just released

It actually is th plane shaking. The camera isn’t, as if you jaw has been welded to the airframe. Ideally the camera would be the thing juddering, but they can’t do that right now.

I love the sounds and effects, but the shaking (scenery instead of aircraft) gives me a bit headache, and I thought at the begining that my MSFS has stutters.

What is the noise during the flight (FBW A32NX)? where can I adjust volume or turn off as wish?

And I feel a bit embarassed when passengers do clapping after I landed the aircraft on runway successfully, hehe! :laughing:

Download the update zip file from your store of purchase and extract over the top of your existing installation and that’s it. Worked for me.

2 Likes

ok got it so I can extract the zip and just copy the files over my existing older version?

1 Like

Yes.
Your settings will be kept this way

1 Like

All updates are notified available when launching SSA. If you want regular updates download the beta SSA module from the developer website. This is not a thread for SSA support, there is another thread in this forum for that product.

BRGDS.

Charles.

The profiles themselves are in a sub-folder, and can be copied out of there, I assume, to copy back if you ever needed to perform a full wipe of the application.

Just downloaded trial and its very good

1 Like

same here. Any dev that shows this much interest in our feedback gets my vote. Downloading now.

3 Likes

once you have setup/installed the app - can you cut and paste all the app files to another drive? (will it still work?)

I’ve been using your addon 7 day trial. I’ve had 7 CTD. When I dont use this addon no CTD. Weird. My first three days with this product no CTD

I’ve been using this product for 6 days. First three days 0 CTD last 3 days I’ve had 8 only only using this addon when I do not use it 0 CTD. I’m using the trial and was going to purchase it but im on the fence now with issues with CTD

funny thing is : by the end of landing,one can hear the toilet flashing sound and i guess who it is …passengers or cabin attendences…lol. Thinking about that…i drive my aircraft off the taxi way and crashed !

3 Likes

Please contact us at fsrealistic@gmail.com so we can investigate Captain.

Just so you have a data point, I’ve been using the paid version since release, and I’ve had no crashes so far. Currently on 1.03 , I think.

Hi. Does anyone know if FsRealistic works with Simshaker and the Buttkicker Gamer 2? It seems they may use resources to connect with Fs2020, ie . SimConnect and I was curious if that might create any conflicts.
Thanx

for me the same problem!

I am equally distracted by the rattling crate of empty bottles in the cargo hold. If my plane actually made that sound IRL, I would land and have it checked out immediately. Horrible noise.

1 Like

You can change the effect if you wish. There are 13 to choose from.

Turn it off that effect then.