FS stuck on loading screen, when returning to main menu

Exact same problem here. :expressionless: Along with a myriad of other problems of lateā€¦ :unamused:

nice post editing :joy:

I have the same problem pls tell me if you find the answer

It was flagged for some reason :thinking: :man_shrugging:

am getting this now :frowning:

have problems launching toolbar in VR or going in menu during flight and if I return to main menu it seems to take infinite time to load back the main menu

Same issue here since the updated 9 came out. Did not play for months till updated 10 came out hoping it was fixed but it was not. To make it worse, when I [x] out of the flight sim (switching to window mode) I canā€™t even restart my flight sim. Have remove it and reinstall it.
Anyone has found a solution?
Somewhere they wrote ā€œWe fixed a crash when launching flight or returning to menu while offscreen rendering is activated.ā€

After SU5 and trying to do activities, the sim freezes when trying to return to main menu. Have to restart PC to start again.

PC - Steam - Normal mode

Brief description of the issue:
Since the update, the sim freezes when I try to exit to main menu. I have to shut down with task manager and and restart the sim.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered: N/A

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
Close a flight, shut down AC, hit ESC and Return to Main Menu - Sim freezes and must be exited by Task Mgr then restarted.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant: HP OMEN Windows 11 64 BIT

|Processor|Intel(R) Coreā„¢ i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz|
|Installed RAM|32.0 GB (31.9 GB usable)|
|System type|64-bit operating system, x64-based processor|

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:
Since SU8

For how long have you tried to wait? The road data for WTā€™s G3000 caused this for me, but it did eventually quit if I waited some 10 minutes.

Iā€™ll try a longer wait time. Thx.

Same issue here. G3000 road data not installed.

Doesnā€™t happen every time but still annoyingā€¦

1 Like

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

After going back to menu im stuck in the loading screen. I tried waiting for 30 mins and nothing, I was just flying before the update and had no such issues untill the update

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Load into anywhere with any aircraft and return to menu

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OPā€™s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Solved it in my case, clear your community folder (didnt know you should do this for world updates too). In my case some fenix a320 liveries caused this.

1 Like

hello, I encounter a problem since su10, the game no longer wants to start. When I click on it, a window opens for about twenty seconds, it says ā€œstarting the game in progressā€ then the window closes. What to do please? my windows is up to date, graphics driver up to date. The game in microsoft store is current as of 09/21

Same issue. Stuck when exiting flight and returning to main menu. Load bar goes all the way to the right, but never completes.

It got me too after upate/patch(?) 1.30.12.0 the other day,also reset the assitance menu to easy.Now after a flight it gets stuck on the menu screen background and doesnā€™t get any further.How can this be happening to so many of us,donā€™t they check it before release?

Iā€™m having this issue now randomly after the latest update. Finish a flight, exit to main menu. The hanger background loads but the rest of the UI isnā€™t visible at all. The only thing I can do at this point is hit escape and then exit, and reload the entire simā€¦

2 Likes

I too am having this issue, did anyone fix it? Because Iā€™d love to know how.
The game also sometimes refuses to load into the world and stays loading forever.
Anyway to initialize/verify the files if they are not corrupted or something is missing?

Exactly the same problem here, happening since the beginning of Gamescom 3 days agoā€¦

I just got the sim/game yesterday, I donā€™t feel like downloading all the data again for ~6 hours :
I have no choice but to do it I guess.
Iā€™ll get back to this if it fixes my issue.