FS2020 blocked without response

Hi after update 5 and content manager every time i enter in the simulator the simulator is freezing. I ear the music but nothing happen. the task manager confirm that the application don’t respond.
Obvisuly community empty and content manager update done.
Cattura

Same here. Every 20-30 sec FS freezes and “No response” in task manager. Its coming back after about the same time.

This happened already while installing the update.

1 Like

Thanks i’m not alone. Currentrly i’m disinstalling and is not possible to reistall. I’m whithout the simulator in this moment

Looks similar here ! Hope we’ll find a fix soon…

1 Like

This is exaclty the problem. Is not possible that i’m without nothing in the hands. Thanks for posting

I have just reinstalled. I had these inactive periods while downloading and also now after about 10 hours of downloading in the sim as well.

I’m just checking the process and it shows some errors, e.g. it tries to create a NPClient64.dll, but doesn’t succeed… and right after that are a few TP Reconnects and then the process is inactive.

same here, I have reinstalled twice! If I go to Gatwick and press fly half way through load up it just freezes! HELP

Same for me. The same. I hope someone solve. In the meantime i suggest to open a ticket so the thing come important

Can you do this?

Bora Bora really looks gorgeous. It’s a shame we cannot enjoy it in full.

Yes of course. Just did this afternoon

I have uninstalled 3 times and reloaded… If I try to fly from gatwick or heathrow it tries to load and then freezes… yet if I go to a European country it loads??? my sim was fine until this update… very very unhappy