FSDG FIMP won't load

Purchased Mauritius FIMP by FSDG through Marketplace. It installed but won’t load. Tried it on rwy 14, tarmac etc… sim just freezes. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times no luck. Contacted FSDG both on their FB and store - no reply. Contacted Microsoft and they put me onto Xbox technical support who reset my sim. Still not loading. They said they’d refund if I can’t get it going. Such a shame. I was so looking forward to flying into and out of FIMP.
Going to try one more time uninstalling and reinstalling.
If anyone else has a working FIMP for the MS store version of MSFS, can you please chime in with suggestions?
Thanks in advance

EDIT: The FSDG forum shows FIMP causing this freeze for everyone with the MS store version. No fix yet. Some ppl are demanding a refund because they are taking ages to post a fix. Whilst I’m trying to be patient, they seem to be taking their time to address this problem. Microsoft is offering a full refund. If I don’t hear anything soon, I’ll be requesting a refund of AU$44.95

Same to me. Mauritius worked fine before update 5 and after update 5 it just freezes on loading screen.
Update 6 did not fix the problem.
But Mauritius is not the only one affected. I have another scenery pack officially bought in market place - Moscow. After MSFS update 5 it stopped working in the same manner as Mauritius.
I am disappointed. Haven’t asked for refund yet, as I hope that this will be fixed. And looks like it is not 3rd party development problem… as Moscow and Mauritius are created by different developers.

MS declined my refund!! FSDG says that SU5 caused encryptions problems for FIMP. A new version is coming to market place according to them. A lot of ppl are angry.

I think you need to tell Drzeweiki that your issue also needs fixing by communicating with MS. The market place shouldn’t be selling known broken software!