FSimStudios CYUL

Just saw them post about it on their FB. Cant wait for that.

3 Likes

Saw that earlier,

You know it’s going to be good!

Between this and @RomanDesign CYYJ, we’ve got some good airports coming on the heels of CYYC, CYEG, etc…

3 Likes

are FSimStudios doing good quality stuff?

I have all their Canadian stuff

CYYC
CYEG
CYLW
CYVR
CYHZ
CYTZ
CYXU

Google the ICAO’s for review videos.

3 Likes

Looks like FlyTampa are giving CYUL a go too, after EHAM.

This will be day one for me, I’ve been waiting for YUL for a loooong time… Meanwhile there is a somewhat ok freeware version on flightsim.to

1 Like

I just also hope it doesnt mean CYWG got put on the backburner. Was looking forward to that for personal reasons.

On discord they said before August 2023, so YUL very soon. YWG after.

That has been “comming” for quite sometime, seems FSS will beat them to the punch.

CYUL is an instant buy for me. I have many of their Canadian airports and they are pretty good.

Let’s hope that their CYUL scenery will reflect the recent high speed exit layout change along runway 06L-24R (as of June 2023) with the new B1 and B2 replacing the old E taxiway section.

2 Likes

Looks like FSimSudios has shelved this project, according to FSElite website. Waited a long time for this. Now have to choose between the other two.

Not shelved, but postponed. They say they’re committed to its eventual release. Too far into the project to make cancelling viable.

Does anyone have knowledge whether this project is still a go?

I’m considering buying the payware and if I should wait to see what FSimStudios puts out.

Im in the same boat (aircraft?), I prefer FSimStudios products, but if they are not going to release YUL anytime soon, I’m going to get one of the others… Now which one?

Same thoughts here. In all fairness that belongs in a seperate thread… there already is one. Will have to consider if there is no expected release date here.

Nothing since October 23rd when they announced that it was being halted.

I went with MK-Studios, will drop it and buy FSS if / when they release.

I went with BMW CYUL and I too will drop it and buy the FSS one if/when it comes out. The BMW scenery is well detailed but not up to date.

1 Like