Fsimstudios Houston hobby or Feelthere Austin?

Hi, I was wonder what airport you would recommend? The newly released Houston hobby or Austin scenery.

Get them both LOL. I just added Hobby and think it looks pretty good, I don’t have Austin yet but I have three airports by Feelthere and they are all good quality. It’s a shame we have pretty good HOU, SAT, AUS and DAL airports but are missing the biggies DFW and IAH. These just stink in default MSFS.

1 Like

FeelThere KIAH soon

1 Like

FSDreamTeam’s KIAH is probably also coming soon

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ll probably wait and see which one is better. But I place my bet rather on FSDT.

1 Like

Yeah I’ll wait for kiah in that case, I can also fly long hauls out of there with the 787 and the a330 when it releases

Will be nice to finally have KIAH, if FeelThere gets to market first, I’ll hold out for FSDT’s.

I am definitely excited about FSDT’s KIAH! Most anticipated airport for me as it’s my home.

I highly recommend Dominique Design’s KAUS. It’s fantastically done and works well. Just purchased the new KHOU and very excited to give it a whirl.

I’ve not been terribly impressed with most of the airport’s FeelThere has done to this point but open to them getting better at some point perhaps.

2 Likes

Not to be negative to FeelThere, but I have had bad experience with some of their products. When the products are installed, some sceneries of other 3rd developers turned to pink textures. And when remove all FeelThere products from Community folder, everything is fine again.