FSLTL - FS Live Traffic Liveries is live!

I managed to update FSLTL but I am currently only getting a couple of AC at EGLL and KSEA. I tried using max settings but it made no difference.

So, maybe we can suppose some server issue.

1 Like

hey guys, don’t know if this has been suggested or already talked about. When using AI offline, I notice the sim still uses the planes I have for actual flights. FSLTL will replace planes and make liveries but it seems the game won’t use those models to make traffic. Any way to get that to be done? a few 737s instead of all A320s would be nice.

Looks like there’s a version 1.1.2 for the Base Models package. Downloading now.

1 Like

Any idea what the update entails? I could not find release notes on the FSLTL website.

Alwyn

This was posted in the Announcements channel of their Discord but it’s dated a week ago. I never saw the FBW Installer prompt for an update until today after work.

4 Likes

Cool thanks

I can’t get onto Discord, just wondering if there is any indication from the FSLTL team on their discord that they are going to do something about the horrible framerate hit that the latest version has caused? I was loving FSLTL up until the last “update”.

Some people are reporting fps issues wirh the latest base model update and they reverted back to the previous version. So you better back up the original models folder in case you want to compare or want to go back.

1 Like

If anyone wants the v1.0 models to revert to / try out again dm me.

2 Likes

That was reported for the change from version 1.0 models to 1.1. I haven’t noticed any specific problems related to the change from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2. YMMV.

Me neither, everything is great. The FPS in general have not deteriorated either. (GTX 1660 TI, for me it’s all about 23FPS max at 1050p anyway)

One of the other forum members is spending time testing the 1.0.0 to 1.1.2 performance changes with us on our discord.

Suffice to say for the dev team we saw higher FPS (15% more) with less mainthread latency with 1.1.2 under a structured test than with 1.0.0

If anyone chooses to use 1.0.0 base you will be missing a number of models, effects, sound updates, flight model fixes, and many liveries. Obviously your choice but the more people who join the discord and help isolate the issue (that seems to only affect some) - the more chance something can be done.

2 Likes

I think the more collective debug that is going on the better tbh. We need data points, including access to older model sets to make comparisons and narrow things down. We all have a multitude of systems and setups which is part of the problem in debugging anything as an individual. On top of that we have sim updates which occasionally move the goalposts again.

And I agree - hence suggesting people join the discord and engage with the process that is already going on to test this specific issue. Just running 1.0.0 and sticking with it doesn’t help resolve any issues.

A reminder these forums - as per Microsoft terms - are not for customer support. So we use discord for support / collaboration and only occasionally review this thread.

3 Likes

I have two doubts

1. Will MS/Asobo fix and improve online weather services?

2. MS/Asobo if they are going to solve the problem of the ATC engine and the AI ​​TRAFFIC on/offline and how the WORLD HUB tool could help with this when ON/OFFLINE planes can taxi correctly and take off later and land at any airport or airfield?

1 Like

There’s always P3D/FSX/XP12/11 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Do you have a link to the discord? I’m one of the folks getting hit with unplayable frame rates since the latest version. 10.7K, 16 gig RAM, 3060Ti and only pushback toolbar and FSLTL running in the background.

There you go.

1 Like

AI is not following the direction of their destination is a bug from the sim side right ?