FSLTL - FS Live Traffic Liveries is live!

Yeah it is not a big issue at all. It is just amazing, I have been sitting here for the past one hour and there was only one go around.

1 Like

ps, that taxiing behaviour I saw too. It does vacate faster though despite the initial stop/halt. You really notice the runway exit speed once it finds the guide line for the allocated taxiway (not sure how taxiways are decided). Exits seem to be 2-3x faster from default though.

1 Like

I have both folders outside the community I am using Addon linker .

I don’t know if the installer can pick another install directory, I’d just manually mode the whole folder somewhere else like your desktop or something. You can run it by double clicking on the injector ‘exe’ file in that folder. It doesn’t need to be near community folder to worl other than for having the ingame toolbar (which will be missing when the folder isn’t in community). For debug purposes try moving it out, you can always move it back. You can change parameters in the injector console window when you run it. I’ve been running it this way since launch.

Add on linker still puts a link back into the community so that’s not really moving the injector directory out. Just Cut it out and paste it onto your desktop. Remove add on linker symbolic link to it you don’t need or want it there to debug.

0k got it thanks I will try hopefully it will work

For me landings and approaches are still broken. So If Asobo doesn’t fix the numerical STAR issue, AI Traffic is doomed

1 Like

Thanks for the detailed reports from your testing. I haven’t had the chance to do any testing so far this week, let alone any flying. These excellent freeware apps turned up sort of out of the blue (even though I acknowledge they’ve existed for years in other sims). Just shows how much excellent work is done by freeware developers that enhance our sim experience.

I pray to the sim gods or whoever/whatever influences these things that SU11 will not render these mods useless in some way. And that FSLTL will eventually work as intended. I’ve gone back and forth between the beta and SU10 lately, but for now I’ll stay in SU10 to test out these mods with the latest FSLTL update.

In fact I’m going to do some spotting at KJFK now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m away to do some flying. Will be interesting to see how it pans out. Yes fingers crossed su11 works with this. I just dont know why su11 isnt this tbh. It’s what we all were hoping for., and where the base sim need to be.

Exactly. From what I’ve read from you and others these mods seems like a much better solution than what we have now in the beta, with Asobo’s improvements.

EDIT: One thing I really like about the Asobo enhancements is that AI can spawn anywhere on the ground. Right now I’m at KLAX and there are 12 AI taxiing out to the active runways.

1 Like

I know nothing about SU11 other than what I’ve read. Sounds like the traffic part is a mess with fsltl because of a lack of simconnect traffic update and bad star implementation. If they cant fix the issues I wish they’d remove the AI traffic update entirely from SU11 and keep it in beta or experimental to be worked on in the background. The peacemeal approach to traffic fixes will only mend something and break something else including mods. In the meantime I’ll enjoy the experience with SU10 for a few weeks.
Lets face it, it wont be a great anniversary edition if it’s released and breaks ai traffic. I dont need new stuff I need predictable working stuff like traffic.

5 Likes

I can do AI Spotting for like hours now :smiley: It’s simply amazing, after two years, I’m really glad for these.

1 Like

Hello colleagues . For all the FSLTL injector not working after 1.2 update I solved the problem this way.
First uninstall the Injector from the FBW installer. And after that, manually delete the configuration directory in the path: [C]:\Users[user name]\AppData\Roaming\fsltl-trafic-injector
Replace [user name] with your windows username and [C] with the windows installation directory.
I tried it twice, First I just uninstalled and reinstalled it, and the injector still doesn’t work, it opens the window but it doesn’t inject traffic to the sim.
After that try to uninstall again and manually delete this directory, and reinstall again. and we tried again if the installer works, good news, the FSLTL injector, comes back to life and now you can see the traffic at the airport.
I hope that all colleagues with this problem will try this solution and the injector will work again.
Greetings.

1 Like

A few from today’s (FSLTL+AIGround +AIFlow) traffic at EGLL

5 Likes

And I’m on SU11 Beta and they’re working flawless except some minor bugs. Now we can only expect for further updates :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow, AIFlow and and AIGround are super cool. They do more than I expected.

FSLTL+AIFlow+AIGround are way more exciting than the Anniversary Edition as far as I’m concerned!

3 Likes

I’ve been discovering exactly the same thing this evening.

I spent over an hour, parked on the ground at KLAX, watching aircraft taxi, take off, go around and land, all in a believable manner.

It’ll almost be a shame to take off and leave all of this superb activity behind, when i resume flying. :stuck_out_tongue:

The only unbelievable thing about that is all of the go arounds. Maybe one or two but above that spoils it all for for me. Would be nice since FSUIPC works in MSFS if some of the other AI tools could be used, namely AI Separation, guessing no one has tried yet? Back in FSX I have everything spaced and tweaked so that out of every 30-40+ arrivals at LAX, maybe one go around. Will try it and report back once my timing and curiosity peaks enough to throw AI back in.

It was just one 747, overshooting 6R, but it definitely qualified as a go-around :wink:

I spent perhaps 30-40 mins at KLAX and didn’t see too much nonsensical AI behaviour. Just a couple:

-One AI pushed back into another AI on the taxiway
-Some AI kept flying at low altitude for a while after takeoff

Other than that, AI were moving in an orderly fashion. I think I saw one go-around (another AI was still on the runway after landing).