FSX Import Showcase

okay so i clicked on it in the hangar and the game instantly crashed

EDIT: it says i can’t post after 3 but, the ATR 42 I just tried Works in game but its default texture in the cockpit and its bright on the exterior with the proppellers being textured wrong

1 Like

I have yet to have it crash because of an aircraft, but I know someone reported the same thing. I think.

Not sure what to say there. It could be the aircraft. I don’t know.

That’s why a few have suggested using the default FSX planes first, because if that works then you know you have the right system. (i know that isn’t an option for you).

Once you go outside of that there are too many variables that could lead to the issue.

ah, i’ll try another one and see if it does the same thing.

wow! Oh please share the finished product pretty please :crazy_face:

Testing the 330 in Sim now…hopefully screenshot to follow

6 Likes

Oh could not resist joining the fun. The more the merrier. Here is a test of the default FSX CRJ-700. One exterior view and interior view. No test flight yet. Just testing conversion and importing at this point. Modelling is not too bad for both exterior and interior given that this is model is probably created with 15+ year old technology. Next challenge is getting gauges to work and that may be the showstopper. We’ll see…

3 Likes

Testing this behemoth

15 Likes

lovely. hurry up and get everything working.

Recent flight with conversions!

12 Likes

How??? ugh… This is so awesome! Good job!

1 Like

Hi,
I am trying to import the default Bell 206 but cannot manage to make it work…
I am the creator of HTR (see here …bit.ly/2QECaKS)

an addon that improves helicopter dynamics in FSX and I think I can make it work in FS2020 but I need a test model to start…
thanks
Fred

2 Likes

I’ve tried the hawk model I had in fsx and had no joy at all! Really want a hawk t1 in fs2020

In an interview with Jörg Neumann from Microsoft in Germany, he said that helicopters may be a future feature with 4 models or even more. Since a helicopter is different from typical aircraft, I doubt that they can be already used in MSFS; different configs and FDEs, heliports and so on would be needed …

I have convert the bell but i cant open it in the hangar and in the game! idontknow why but if i try to open it i got direktly a CTD. i am working on it but i think if i can got them until into the gameplay, it wouldnt run.

Meanwhile, I brought the aircraft I’m trying to convert to MSFS into the air, by Slew Mode. I can control it with the yoke and keyboard inputs, but no visible cockpit. Copied files from Asobo 747, panel folder files, updated jsons’s. Don’t know what else to do …

1 Like

can finally post now, anyways, i’ve managed to port stuff over, but the only succesful aircraft i’ve ported over is an old a400m mod that works pretty well, everything else i’ve done appears in game but is always invisible i’ve probably done way over a dozen and there always invisible

how can i get this?

can you please send me aircraft files for me to test

Anyone able to mod the current a320 with IAE engines?