FSX Import Showcase

You can turn on Dev mode, load into the hangar or the world, then start a new project (call it anything, doesn’t matter if you don’t save it). When you make a change, use the Aircraft Editor window (under Tools but only active when a project is open) to force a Resync. This will reload the aircraft.

If you make a change to the mdl or texture files, you may have to delete the CVT folder before resyncing (the game will generate a new one).

If you add or rename any files, you will need to update the layout.json and I believe that requires a game restart to refresh (worth a quick resync first to test).

1 Like

If you end up getting a 337 or O2A working, let me know! I’ll try to do the same. Not working just yet, but I have a few models I’m trying.

Got the POSKY E135 to work! Apart from the gauges, all the flight dynamics, and etc have been converted into the new MSFS config files.

8 Likes

what should I do?

Hello, is this Just Flight DC-10?

Hi guys,
how can you make some conversion looking so grate like PBR style from FSX models.
mine looks poor looking old texture.

does the ASK 21M’s gauges work?

i can confirm they work !

1 Like

Awesome, thanks!

Would there be anything wrong with taking the gauges from the Aerosoft K21M (which work) and putting them in my SGS 1-26C?

I’ve got the other’s but where is the Plane Converter?

top of the thread follow the pinned links or the video on youyube :wink:

Gauges are in the 3D model, not transferable…

1 Like

I downloaded the VS2019(not sure of all the things I needed to check??), but don’t see the .NET Coes 3.1 SDK

Does anyone have a full list of Full 3d Gauges/Cockpit airplanes that can be ported w/o any problems??

2 Likes

Most planes are invisible, how can I change that? :frowning:

convert the textures to DDS DXT5 and make sure to flip them.

no the planes are still invisible.

1 Like

Do they show up in the sim at all?

Yes only invisible. I can click on it, but I can’t see it in the hangar.

1 Like