FSX Import Showcase

2 Likes

Vulcan! yay!

1 Like

Anyone else having trouble with the Legacy Update??

It finally updated.

No, all mdl clickspots appear to be broken by the 1.10.7.0 update. Which is fine because local variables are also broken so clicking one switch can randomly change something totally different :slight_smile:

Thankfully the patch also fixes crashes with converted aircraft meeting in multiplayer. It is now possible to spawn straight into converted aircraft and even use the same livery without crashing the players to desktop. This is a HUGE improvement - like a whole new game for my friends and I!

We just have to play patch roulette in a week or so to see what they will fix and break next!

2 Likes

Ok, they said: “Unlocking longitudinal position of elevator to allow for ‘Canard’ airplanes”
But I cannot find anything about it in the SDK, does anybody have any information on how to set it up in the configfiles? Thx …

Anyone familiar with the Vulcan tell me if this part in pic is correct?

Yes, there is supposed to be a plate under the starboard two engines.

1 Like

Any one Have a 737 working with Panels?

1 Like

4K textures…

Night lighting

More goodness

3 Likes

wow, I’m looking for this aircraft in FS 2020, did you manage to convert?

ahh youve got to release that soon brother its getting me horny :crazy_face:

Looking at the various pictures available the answer appears to be Yes. On the 1st picture from the front you can see the area between the 2 starboard engines is fully closed off. So from the back it must also be closed off. The vertical line is correct as there is some sort of vertical vane you can see in the 2nd picture.

2 Likes

As per SDk, for Ground Power Unit to connect to aircraft you must have two items, 1) is an interactive point to “where” the GPU would connect to and 2) you must have a defined area (port/ box etc) via the model (when created or modified) to where to place the “port / connection box” , this defined place on the model itself will allow the GPU hose to connect to the aircraft.

Here is a nice conversion that i found on Flightsim.to, by Canadian mods. Chek it out! Is completaly free! Hope you like!

1 Like

on going project Aircarft Carrier ( to land on ) still messing with blender ;

9 Likes

Got one almost ready for Carrier Landings

1 Like

Any idea how to make the prop turn faster. The prop on right is about half throttle, left not started yet

2 Likes

Another one looking for a carrier :slight_smile:

Though nowhere near ready…

1 Like

mine is nearly done , just need to make it move :wink:

F-14 ready and waiting

1 Like