Full screen view on monitor while in VR

Hi there,
I see videos in which a Reverb G2 VR headset is in use and at the same time a normal looking view is on the screen …instead of that two lens view I see on mine.
How do they do that?

Topic moved into #virtual-reality-vr:general. The #sdk-discussion:sdk category is more for general discussion regarding the SDK.

I see nobody has responded to this other than the moderator moving it to where it should be. I see YT videos showing a person running FS2020 using their VR Headset and someone else watching on the monitor …without seeing the ‘binocular’ view that I see on the monitor. How does one go about setting that up? The reason I want to is my wife really wants to join me on some flights …either using the headset or using the monitor. I know there must be a way to do that.

2 Likes

Looks like same question as Screen mirroring that is usable (for non VR users)

It’s implied in some responses there that Windows Mixed Reality includes a mirroring “preview” feature that can provide this. This old Reddit post says you can turn it on from the Mixed Reality portal app.

I don’t have a WMR headset so cannot test if this works.

The youtubers use recording software that allows to record full screen

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.