G1000 NXi

I need help please. I’ve followed a navigation tutorial but stuck using the new Garmin G1000. I’m on Xbox and can turn the heading bug np but can’t press to Sync it…I’ve also tried mouse but still no joy. Am I doing something wrong. Thx

Hello,
Even though Working Title is now first party, anything regarding Working Title avionics still goes in the Third Party Addon Discussion category. So I have moved your post there.

If you haven’t changed controls from “lock mode” to “legacy mode” I believe with the mouse you need to first left-click to lock the dial, then right-click to press it.

Shouldn’t make a difference whether you’re using the NXi add-on or not.

We have a new master Pinned Post for the Working Title G1000 NXi. Please join the conversation there:

Ich habe den MS FS2020 ( als PC-Disc-Version) am 28.07.2021 aktualisiert ( 40 GiB) und dabei auch das Glaskockpit G1000 auf G1000NXI aktualisiert. Jetzt lässt sich dieses Gerät nicht mehr steuern; d.h. Wenn ich mit der Maus auf AP, FC o.ä. klicke lassen sich diese ( und alle anderen Funktionen im G1000NXI) nicht umschalten.
Es ist keine Interaktion der Maus mit dem MFD mehr möglich. Wer kann mir helfen? Freundliche Grüße von einem betagten Herren- werner

1 Like

I got the mod yesterday, not expecting much and went for a shakedown flight in the Caravan. I was really quite impressed and am about to have a deeper look at it this afternoon.

Avionics improvements are what the sim badly needs, so this is a welcome change and has already succeeded in tempting me back into a glass cockpit for the first time in six months. Keep it up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Please use the G1000 NXi master thread referenced earlier.