Garmin G1000/G3000 & Autopilot Related Issues

I just had this yesterday flying from New Orleans to a hurricane? I plotted the departure from KPBT, arrival on the “custom” in the eye of the hurricane. Get in the TBM, the FPL shows no magenta line but the CDI shows. AP to GPS also flew in the correct position. VFR map also doesn’t show.

After the visit all hell broke loose. I direct to KBPT, no line, again, line shows. Requested landing it puts me on 33, I wanted 12, but the ATC window didn’t have select another runway. So I tried to ignore the ATC and do my own ILS12 by choosing approach, click load and activate, the touchscreen flashed and did not activate, did not show ILS12 on the button, and the magenta line disappeared.

Tried to reset the origin using the left touchscreen (thinking the original FPL hanging what I tried to do), click origin, click remove waypoint. The entire left touchscreen hanged and won’t let me back out or home. Bricked.

I then used the right touch screen to find out the freq of the ILS12, CDI LOC, LOC1 captured with GS, clicked APR, AP back on, the plane kept turning right infinite and won’t go to LOC even though diamond showing on the GS.

10 minutes later, the fps went from 45 to 20 to 7 to 5 to 1. And CTD. Entire duration 1 hour 35 minutes. This never happened, ever. My flights were always smooth even after the patch. But those weren’t on the G3000.