Getting "Azure unavailable, going off lin

Just after taking off from WSSS Changi add-on in the FBW 320, I got this message. Then the ATC voices changed

Not in dev mode. MS store premium deluxe

Checked Azure server and MS says they’re good. Made a report anyway saying otherwise.

Changed servers and all online according to my callsign. Went back to Auto, Asia/Pacific which shows fastest connection 45ms. USA is 220ms. Regardless I’m showing online yet still getting silly ATC voices.
Makes me wonder if I need to restart fs. I’m already well on the way to YPAD Adelaide (ORBX add-on) @ FL370 and don’t want to restart.

Anyone else getting this?

EDIT

Azure seems to be back. Normal voices. Hard to tell much about vast ground scenery when over the ocean but Indonesian islands look good. Probably had an intermittent internet drop out.

Since the last update, I get this at some point during EVERY flight.

I get this bug as well. Every ■■■■■■ flight.

1 Like

As of today I’m 20 minutes into a flight and Azure is holding. Don’t know if they fixed it on their end or just lucky.

Spoke too soon. Azure offline now. :frowning:

Yeah, is this a bug? And what’s with all the annoying popups that you can’t turn off? So obnoxious and just horrible design EVERY TIME YOU LOSE CONNECTION

1 Like

Yep it’s a bug and the dev team seems to ignore it. :frowning:

1 Like

Happens since yesterday here in europe. But enjoy the french accent from offline atc.

Still getting disconnected from Azure here. Devs still silent on the matter. Never gonna get fixed it seems.

Let’s hope that SU6 will address this perplexing issue next week. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

kicked off before i even load into the flight.

1 Like

Been happening a lot today

Just got it tonight.

1 Like

Same here East Coast USA

2 Likes

I’m on east coast myself. I glad to know at least not just me.

2 Likes

Almost every flight Azure drops for me as well, very annoying. For me this has only started since SU6.

2 Likes

I just reset my modem and seems to be working now.

I am coming to the conclusion that many bugs/artefacts currently being encountered/reported in FS are due to online Azure/cloud online connection drops -

1. ATC Azure vocies dropping to default mechanical ones during flight, don’t come back (usually I get a warning about online services having stopped)

2. ATC going silent and text ATC transcript disappearing (confirmed this today by setting GENERAL OPTIONS->SOUND->ATC TEXT TO SPEECH SETTINGS from ‘AZURE’ to ‘OFF’) and ATC text reappear in ATC window (sadly no ‘mechanical’ audio though)

3. Profiles being unreachable on Boot and having to click ‘retry’ to load my profile. I occasionally get ‘can’t validate licence’ message too, same issue, retry usually rectifies.

4. Live Traffic being non existant for longish periods of time

5. Live weather often being down

I really hope they can get on top of the server side issues we are seeing as many bugs could be resolved if they do.