Global AI Ship Traffic V2 for MSFS

By far my favorite add on: which is testament to the quality of this add on as its a flight simulator!

1 Like

By the way, a little tip to reduce stutters and hangs after reinstalling Global AI Ship Traffic: use Plan-G to teleport your aircraft to most or all major harbors on the planet (Rotterdam, Los Angeles, Miami, Shanghai, Tokyo, Sydney etc.) one after another and let the sim do its thing. It should catch quite a few models and convert them in one go. It certainly worked for me and has reduced the occurence of major conversion stutters on my flights.

5 Likes

Thanks :smiley: We work as fast as we can to have it on track after SU5.

The whole team is now getting back together to lift and with new additions. Even if my name is associated with this project it is also Erwin, Didier, Knud, Jean-Pierre, Robystar, Alberto, Manfred, and so many others who have contributed.

I personally did the same. Might be worthwhile changing day once in a place as traffic varies between the different days of the week.

2 Likes

VFRmap can also be used to teleport around the world:

2 Likes

Testing the native models with SU5…

26 Likes

29 Likes

are you still planning a native format models mini release this weekend?

We will see tomorrow… at least it will go in beta test; if I don’t manage it won’t be for another 12 days as I will be travelling.

And more…

20 Likes

we want it :wink:

1 Like

when do we want it?

Now :laughing:

2 Likes

:smile_cat: of course!!

1 Like

Patience guys…

30 Likes

These models look great Henrik.

2 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

And that is just the quick fix…

3 Likes

Quick fixed :smiley:

17 Likes

Looks great, but we are being teased by all these great pictures and now have to wait until after SU-6 for the AI ships.

Torture :sob: I am having a nervous breakdown, it’s affecting me worse than the lack of cats in the sim :crying_cat_face: and my wife is giving me funny looks :rofl:

Does anyone know if these are updated and working with SU5? Then you can start guessing what I am doing…

1 Like

I have to admit I was sweating a bit tonight… I removed the old GAIST and installed the newly packed test of the first 80-90 ships off New York… Turned up the sim nothing… Went back, found a missing dot in the layout file… still nothing… and so for two hours until I realized I had packed it without a boat folder inside simobjects… Well, of all issues this was one which has been needed since FSX…

Once that was fixed everything worked perfectly :smiley: Ships are where they should be, they have the textures they should have, no stutters, no loading time, ships visible also in the distance,… :smiley:

The test area was off New York

35 Likes