Going away for a while…

Hi all. I haven’t been on the Forums in the last couple of weeks nor have I flown any sims. I am going through some personal/family issues and there really is no drama, but I am focused on work and life and will probably stay away for a while longer. I may be back at some point, but I don’t know when. No big drama here but I just wanted to say I appreciate the many acquaintances and friends I made here. I will miss those interactions. I don’t know if/when I will resurface but, here is hope that it may happen sometime and some of the familiar faces will be here. Until then, farewell, friends! Be well, be kind to each other (man, I am ripping off Randazzo sometimes), and appreciate those who you care about, we never know when time runs out. As a certain Maynard James Keenan once said “One day, if you are lucky, you realize that you are not the story. You are part of the story, but the story is much bigger than you.”

It’s been a blast. Keep the blue side up.

25 Likes

I will look forward to seeing you back!

Best wishes.

1 Like

Take good care… hope to see your name pop up in the forum in the New Year.

Cheers, and all the best to you and your family. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cheers @BostonJeremy77.

Sorry to see you go, but I understand completely.

I’ve enjoyed your considerable contributions here. Thank you so much for your knowledgeable, thorough, well written reviews. In my opinion, you’ve earned MVP status here. Greatly appreciated.

Sure hope to see you around in the future. Just think, when you return, the Sim may be fully fleshed-out and extremely stable :slight_smile:

Thanks again for contributing so much to the Community here!

All The Best to You and Yours,

Michael Roberts
Baltimore, MD

2 Likes

Good luck Jeremy. Will miss your prompt reviews. Take care and hope to see you back soon.

1 Like

Best wishes Mate. Hope to see you again soon.

Chin up, stiff upper lip and all that. We’ll keep a light on for you and I’ll send Old Tige to meet you every day.

1 Like

Family comes first!

All the best Jeremy!

Best of luck and hope to see you soon!

Thanks Jeremy, hope you to get to read your reviews soon.

All the best and energy in your trying times.

Woof ~ Woof & Salute!

Steiny

ps… Seconded: Jeremy for mvp!

Take care, and hope to see you back here somewhere next year then!

+1 for MVP and yet another Good Luck.

Redeye

Take care. I hope to see you again in the forums.
Kindest Regards

Good luck to you and yours . Hope to see you back soon ! Thank You for all of your reviews.

Don’t take too long! We need you for your aircraft testing and reviews :blush:
Take care

1 Like

Look forward to seeing you back Jeremy.

I’m so sorry that you are going through these issues, Jeremy, but thank you for checking in and letting us know. I will miss your contributions, insights, and incredible reviews of the planes. Hope to see you back again someday. Take care.

The forum will still be here when you return. Best wishes! :+1:
Closing topic.