Guess where?

Nope. I’m afraid somewhere else entirely

Ok good that saves me panning over the entire length of the river! It’s long lol

2 Likes

The longest (completely) in Europe I believe. Starts in Germany and passes through Austria, Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia, Serbia, Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria and Ukraine.

Yea long and winding!
My mother is Croatian and we used to go see my family from her side every year (until the war started). They lived in Osijek (quite far east) and the river Drava there connects with the Danube only a few 10’s of km away. The Danube literally pulls the water along out of the Drava and it’s incredibly fast moving and powerful.

We used to swim in it (Drava) and you have to start at one end upstream, swim facing upstream and you’d be taken to the other downstream end of the little man-made beach area they had there. God forbid if you couldn’t make it back to shore in time… you’d be off to a hellride to the Black Sea!!

3 Likes

The Mississippi?

Nope, not in the USA. But you’re definitely closer than the Danube

1 Like

The Amazon?

I thought about that but then thought it would be too obvious for the elite in this game, haha

1 Like

wrong climate

Hmm interesting,…

Could it be the Mackenzie river?

no, but the climate zone looks a lot better now.

What if it is not a sea nor a lake and not a river?
Could it be a sound or a loch?

Or a straight

He already stated above:

1 Like

I’m thinking there may be a related Simpson’s reference… (i.e. Homer laughing and saying"hahaha, look at this country!")

So it is not the Mississippi, not the Amazon. The Mackanzie river was also wrong but the climate was pretty close.

This leads me to believe that it could be the Glomma river.

:crossed_fingers::sweat_smile:

never heard of it. :man_shrugging:
In fact it IS a pretty well known river

Which Mackenzie River are you all talking about? CA or QLD? Pretty different climates. :grin:

QLD?

There’s more than one Mackenzie river?
I was referring to the one in Canada

1 Like

I’d say Ganges or Mekong looking at the terrain but they are so long I’m finding it impossible to spot the place. Might have even been over it but looking from another direction and not recognised it.

Probably east end of Ganges is my best bet but no idea exactly where. It’s probably not even the Ganges!?