H145 from hype performance group is incredible

…and while you are ordering that you probably need a new chair…

https://www.monster.tech/en/product-category/flight-en/flight-chair-en/

Oh, this is a money pit that has no bottom…and I’m waving to you from about half way down it.

:wink:

2 Likes

I already have a GREAT chair by Body Bilt Bodybilt J2504 | Big and Tall Ergonomic Office Chair | 247ergo.com Most comfortable chair for FS2020 that there is. And no I did not pay list price… Next is the collective and then ??? Be safe!

Thanks, that’s very helpful :slight_smile:

I have an insane design for rudder pedals that would cost about $10 to build, so I’ll do that first and see if it actually works.

Hi all

I have just bought this excellent helicopter and cannot wait to fly it (in VR, which I haven’t used for a while as I am pretty happy with my ultra wide), anyway, I wanted to check on my hardware, I have:

Rudder pedals (VKBs)
Throttle quadrant
Stick (Virpil / FA18 grip)

I kept the stick because I wanted options with my flying and not be “stuck” with a yoke (though I’d really like one, especially the TM Boeing).

Are my pedals good enough, or am I better off with something like the Thrustmaster TPRs? I have been eyeing up the TPRs for a while…

I have never flown a helicopter … so steep learning curve.

Thanks

You’ll have no problem with those pedals. I used to have them but ended up getting the seitek pedals as I found the thrustmaster ones to be a little narrow when I had the joystick positioned betwixt my legs. But no doubt, your current pedals will be fine. Its amazing in vr and the sound is incredible.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. Glad to hear I can use the VKB pedals, wasn’t sure if I needed the extra movement the TPRs give you, so thats saved me a small fortune and interesting experience you had with them!

Much appreciate the info.

At the end of the day youll be able to fly the helicopter with those peddals. I actually think (in real life) that the peddal range of movement for helicopters is not as extreme as an aircraft. At least from my personal experience anyway. So the limited range of the VKB may well give you a more authentic simulation experience.

That link no longer works and I get a 404 error.

Here is the correct link https://www.monster.tech/en/product-category/pilot-seats-en/