Handcrafted Vancouver International Airport (CYVR)

I feel like we really need an included handcrafted Vancouver International Airport, as it’s one of the largest in the world.
There has been a topic about the disappointment by fellow user @WagglyLotus7.
CYVR Disappointment.
Stay safe and…
Enjoy the Sky,
@Ignis555

Who exactly is going to handcraft CYVR? It’s not part of the premium package, And that much detail is outside of the scope of default representation. Even the premium airports are not detailed, So i’m lost as to who you are directing this towards!

1 Like

To Asobo, whenever they will do a World Update Canada. I guess.

Since I love the airport and the area, I spent those 10 bucks for the new payware by FSimStudios. Even the handcrafted from Asobo or their partners won’t reach that detail. And I don’t want to wait forever.

There’s plenty airports people would like to see handcrafted, can’t please anyone I guess.

1 Like

There are 2 pay versions of CYVR available. I wouldn’t recommend the FSDream Team version, it causes CTD. A new one is coming out soon.

1 Like

It’s 2023! I have the FSDream Team version, and it never causes crashes, even on my lowly Xbox. It has been the best airport I’ve bought, as far as crashes go. I’ve had it for nearly a year, and I’m very pleased with it. Back in 2021, it may have been a different story.

1 Like