Happy birthday Flight simulator 2020! 🎉

Happy birthday MSFS :partying_face:

1 Like

Happy Birthday, Flight Simulator 2020! And may all the presents go to the developer teams, designers, artists, Asobo and Microsoft :slight_smile: You’ve earned it, really!

Yes, I do see the points brought up by the community. And it is exactly this enthusiasm - and flight sim experience - from the community that makes me confident that realism (while still keeping “accessibility” to flight sim noobs like me!) will be pushed forward even more. It is always good to have demanding customers who “know how things should work” behind you :slight_smile: Eventually also we amateurs profit!

But at the same time today we should all take a step back and marvel at what flight simulations in 2020 have brought to us! The visuals - and again, I keep repeating: the clouds and weather! - are simply stunning! Not to forget that we can actually fly the entire planet!

So let us all celebrate the existing achievements and look forward to what is more to come - for experienced simmers and flight sim enthusiasts like me alike :slight_smile:

That’s all. Cheers!

7 Likes

Happy Birthday from us…we love it but were so sorry and distressed we cant visit the MSFS forums too often

Happy Birthday fs20 !!! :birthday: we passed the stage of crawling and now starting to walk. Everything is a natural process of life. Many years of life…

1 Like

Happy birthday MSFS! A big thank you to Microsoft and ASOBO! Truly amazing what you have accomplished! :1st_place_medal:

3 Likes

Happy birthday msfs2020!

I wish you all best, above all, the necessary resources and personnel as well as the wisdom of the decision-makers that it takes to cope with the many construction sites that lie ahead on the way to the really best flight simulator!

Good luck!

1 Like

Happy first birthday to MSFS2020 and to the entire community that has contributed to enhance this amazing flight simulator! :partying_face: :birthday: :tada:

1 Like

You sound very bitter and angry, a game isn’t worth your mental health - for real.

1 Like

Will there be cake?

Happy 1st Birthday MSFS 2020

Hi @T1gger65 and welcome back!! I’ll be going to bake it now!!! Thats a great ideaaaa!!! Tomorrow i will post the picture! It’s not a coincidence that I am also a pastry chef ahaha :blush::wink::cake::tada::pizza:

Stay tuned,
Sincerely,
Filippo

5 Likes

Happy Birthday and do what you can next year. I just turned 55 and trust me I am in need of a few hotfixes myself

1 Like

@T1gger65 of course there is cake

cake2

11 Likes

Game runs perfect, fix your PC lol

Happy Birthday MSFS 2020! You have given me many hours of joy, and a few frustrating ones too! I just want to say thank you to all the developers working on this title and looking forward to many years to come. A little over a year ago I watched the official trailer and fell in love with this simulator, so much so that I pre ordered it along with a brand new computer capable of running it, I also dusted off my old CH products yoke and my rudder pedals that had not been used in ten years. I also got a reverb g2 VR headset when it became available. I HAVE NEVER LOOKED BACK! Thank you,Thank you and Happy Birthday!!!

4 Likes

Can you blame them given the vitriol that seems to follow every announcement they make?

Roll on 6th to 10th September for the celebrations!

Congratulations on the most pointless post of the day!

2 Likes

Not sure how it’s pointless, many are playing the game without problems. It was also kind of a joke with the “lol”, have a laugh man, sheesh.

Happy birthday to our fab SIM !

Let’s put another cake :stuck_out_tongue:

15 Likes