Have they fixed the Bush Trips in SU 6?

Same here with Mont blanc, and also the Germany one I can’t finish I think it’s the 2nd or third leg, nor the Swiss Lakes one, I have given up on them for the time being.

Now that I do a search on “Bush”, I see the problem with bush flights completing their leg is more widespread than I though. I posted getting stuck upon landing on Germany leg 6. I now see the bug on multiple MSFS bush trips.

Could someone familiar with the development schedule report on whether MS/Abobo has the issue in their list of bugs to repair? I find these trips wonderful but they turn to frustration when they don’t work.

1 Like

Well, considering the update we all got yesterday was supposed to fix all this but somehow seemed to make it worse by making multiple legs on multiple bush trips unable to complete I’m guessing it isn’t in their “workflow” (whatever that looks like) yet.

This update took about 4 months from when the the bush trip (Balkans) was broken and it still isn’t fixed.

1 Like

Could be indeed!! Can you try again by turning this add on off?
We also struggle on pc with third party addons.
Sometimes its a hit or miss.

Hahaha - this title can’t even keep proper records of what people have/have not purchased from the marketplace.

If you think an old save is hanging out waiting on a server somewhere I think you’ll be disappointed.

I just tried a short leg and reading around it looks like whenever you quit to menu and resume ANY bush trip later you can’t complete the next leg. I haven’t tested all bush trips and don’t intend to - this is based off my experience and other posts.

I almost didn’t want to post this because I know someone will try to complete one in a single session and end up CTD on the last leg.

Actually the save is on the xbox app server as I can see the achievement. Whether they can link it back to an actual trip…oh the hilarity

Not sure if this is sarcasm, but that only tracks achievement progress.

If you look under your in-game profile and it is anything like mine, none of the achievement progress lines up. I have several that are frozen in game but popped on my game hub tracker and several that show completed in game but won’t pop in the Xbox app…

Nope - but I think we are saying the same thing. I see achievements for bush trips in the xbox app like Fire & Ice or Anemoi (which can only be achieved by completing specific bush trips). In game they show as 0%, along with all the others that were borked after SU5. This is actually a bigger issue that needs to be fixed before the release of Reno, because it ties to stats, rankings and achievements in the cloud.

1 Like

I thought this was fixed in SU6 but yeah I just confirmed it’s not. Still no POI on the VFR map or route line

What is this then? (From the SU6 patch notes)

Activity

• Fixed VFRMap icons disappearing during bushtrips

100%

I need to see a bunch of changes to how they fix bugs and achievements and I am definitely waiting for full reviews from multiple sources before I would ever think of either Reno add-on. Gonna be hard for me because I love the Mustang and the T6 but I highly doubt they will be done justice in an arcade style add-on.

(Changes, as in if you are going to make us wait 4 months for a fix, it better be fixed, not more broken!)

1 Like

Yes this is exactly what got my hopes up. But unfortunately it didn’t work (tested this on a brand new trip I hadn’t started and still had the POIs and VFR route disappear on leg 2).

You mean there are supposed to be marked POIs on bush flights now? :thinking:
I got back to bush trips just recently after a few months of a world tour. I have not seen a POI marker yet. In the nav directions it mentions various castles, stadiums, etc but I have to look for them while flying. I have seen no POI markers on the land or maps.

I have the same problem and no, it’s not caused by an add-on. It just doesn’t register that you’ve completed the leg after landing. Sucks…

Yes they are supposed to be there, this bug came into play around SU4 or SU5, I can’t recall which. You can usually still see them on a new bush trip during the first leg but as soon as you quit and go back to the menu or leave the game they’re gone when you come back, which indicates that’s obviously not intended behaviour

1 Like

I just started Iceland. I have previously finished Alaska and Arizona.

Leg 1 was fine. Leg 2 will not register as complete upon landing. Tried it twice. On one of those two, I took off again and landed in the other direction just for the heck of it. No luck. Taxi’d all over the airport and parking. Even fully shut down. Nope!

All I can suggest is everyone create zendesk tickets to get some more triage visibility in. None of the topics in the bugs forum regarding bush trips have a “bug logged” status.

2 Likes

Same. I waited forever to fix leg 12 airport. And the next freakin leg is screwed up. On the runway waiting again. So frustrating.

2 Likes

Bush trips are not saving legs for me at all, period. I even did the Nevada one for 9 straight hours since individual legs weren’t saving, finished, not one leg counted despite the pop up saying complete after every segment, achievement didn’t pop. Can only start over from beginning. Lol. Ffs.

Yes this is the issue I’m having. However, I jumped into a previous bush trip and it loaded the next leg fine. However the bush trip (can’t remember which one) where I crashed at the end of my first leg is still loading me up in the water where I crashed.