Hawai’i - preview of upcoming Lāna’i Airport (PHNY / LNY) from Northern Sky Studio!

Aloha kākou! (Aloha to everyone!) Your friendly, neighborhood haole boy from O’ahu here to share with you choke (many) pictures of the latest project from Oleh and the crew over at Northern Sky Studio! (NSS is a Ukrainian studio. слава україні, слава героям!)

I’ve known about this one for a little while, so I’m super stoked to share it with everyone. I don’t know a release date yet, but I’m sure we’ll know soon™. Judging from the state of the buildings, I don’t think it’ll be all that long.

As for the Xbox, Oleh has released everything else there that he can, so I wouldn’t be surprised if this one makes it to the console as well.

Ok, ‘nuff already! Check ‘um out!

Disclaimer: Yes, I am friends with Oleh. I buy his scenery just like everyone else though. I am not being compensated for this. I just think that NSS does “my” State of Hawai’i well, and I do my best to spread the word when I know of quality add-ons that I can recommend!

13 Likes

Wow!! These screenshots look like photos :hushed: Looking forward to this one, hopefully soon!

2 Likes

The building is awesome. Any chance to have a bit of aviation ambiance with the surroundings area enhanced ?
Thanks!

I recently discovered Hawai’i as a beautiful and fascinating scenery for short range flying and welcome any enhancements !

3 Likes

Looks great and I am interested to buy all of their offerings. Two questions:

1. Confused about what exactly you trademarked in your paragraph?
  2. How are the runway and taxiway textures looking?

The building looks great.

Oleh is good with stuff like that. I mean I don’t think it’s going to extend all the way to Lānaʻi City, but I would certainly expect the area surrounding the airport to be included. I’ll see if I can bug Oleh about it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, grab something like the BN-2 Islander and go from PHBK to PHTO! It’s a good couple 'a hours. :slight_smile: It is fun out here!

1 Like

As for the trademark, I was just being silly. “Soon” as in developer terms… could be this week, could be a month! :rofl:

I haven’t seen the runways or the apron yet. As soon as I get some shots from Oleh though I will make sure to come back and update!

@bucsgolf142293 I know you’ve already replied but I just wanted to update you. Chatted with Oleh this morning Hawai’i time which is evening over in Ukraine. (We usually chat twice a day…when each of us wakes up, lol!). Oleh said that the rest of the airport is still being worked on, but as soon as I have more “tasty morsels” to share I promise to do just that!

1 Like

Haha I like it! I was just like what’s the TM actually Tm’ing!!

1 Like

I want to know when this one is out - been wishing for his kind of quality for this airport!

2 Likes

Oh, absolutely! As soon as I’m told / shown more I will pass it on.

1 Like

SCREENSHOTS! GET’CHA SCREENSHOTS HEA!

Hi everyone! Oleh and I chatted this morning, and he was nice enough to give me a handful of PHNY progress pics! No date for a release yet, but progress is definitely being made.

4 Likes