HCG HURRICANE HC-450N MSFS-Released

Just seen this was released , wondering if its good?!
Features HC-450N:

• Custom Wwise soundpack with fun sounds added such as emergency sirens and rotten coffee!
  • 16 Livery options
  • Removeable/Equippable Addons via the weight menu
  • Lots of animated / Interactable objects, including working spotlight! ( automatically tilts/pans accordingly with heli movement.)
  • Animated Rotorhead assembly and blade pitch
  • Checklist for start up procedure
  • GTN 750 via Hideable monitor (Seperate download required to use this. Find it here - GPS for MSFS2020)
  • Openable /removeable doors
  • Working Gauges, Lights, Visual FX, Icing
  • 4k PBR Textures
  • User Manual
  • Bonus Airfield (Fictional)
  • Bonus 12 weather presets

If discussing a specific 1st or 3rd party helicopter, please tag your post with the appropriate selection.
1 Like

It’s a good one, but not top tier IMHO! Many interesting little features. Exterior modeling is very nice. NOTAR and associated sounds are something new to enjoy. Flight model feels a bit twitchy but absolutely manageable. The only thing I don’t like too much is the cockpit modeling. Not a fan of tinted glass. The G3X does not add much value because you have all the necessary gauges available anyway. And the GTN750 integration is … interesting :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Dont think this is a good one - it seems not to be finished. The flight model is just not much fun. Trimming is nearly impossible, it wants to drift to the right, you cant level out , its up or down - you have to choose. Exterior and interior are acceptable - good, the gauges are little bit too small for my old eyes - hard to see all. There is more work to do with the flight model, I´m not satisfied with this. And no - you cant say, it´s fictionel, it`s just like it is. You can´t compare it with the real one - there is no real one.