Headwind A330-900neo

I would remove and re-install the latest version (0.102) from flightsim.to and fly with the default livery and see if it’s there.

Print out goes on the left pilots window sill clip, instead of center…. Easier to read in VR,

Will do, thanks for the help.

I find, just using a 2D monitor, that it is easier to programme the MCDU when the printout is on the panel next to it, as in the A320.

But it’s all personal preferences and certainly not a game changer for me.

I don’t suppose an option could be worked in…? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I hope so, because for home cockpit people it is absolutely essential. Otherwise the beautiful plane is unfortunately not really usable.

I hope that the MCDU-Server with the FBW stable vers. 0.75 is integrated.

Is it now possible to CLR some of the waypoints via mcdu?

Hello. I downloaded it yesterday. But there is a problem. Batteries and displays don’t work. External power and apu don’t help…
How to treat it?

They said the FBW support is here to stay. They will even keep implementing it all the way to 0.80 when VNAV is added.

If you want to take advantage of the very low and unrealistic fuel burn for some long haul flights… I did a 12 hour flight from Memphis to Dubai, about 7000 nm, the limit of the A330, and I landed with 36% fuel remaining :slight_smile:

For those of you that are using MSFS Community Downloader this mod is now available in the supported packages. :slight_smile:

Just go in the “Add Package” section and retrieve the stable or develop profile.

A few bugs trying the latest update today:

• Map won’t change scale or move with the aircraft. Stuck on my first waypoint all flight, and the captain and FO maps look different (different wind information, for instance).
  • Climb performance is WAY too high, I got a MTOW aircraft from runway to FL350 in 6 minutes.
  • SimBrief plans won’t load into the FlyPad (works fine on the MCDU)

I’m having the opposite results. My fuel burn is extremely high. I have to refuel during the flight so I don’t fall out of the sky. I am using the Headwind profile in SimBrief so I don’t understand why it burns so much. Is there a fuel fix for this?

Since SU9 I can’t calibrate the throttles and they are not set as they were pre-SU9. Additionally, time acceleration in now inop. Went back to the pre-SU9 version and all is well.

copy fbw setup and after it will work

Thanks. I’ll give it a try.

In my case, the autopilot won’t turn on after take-off!! As soon as I hit the button, typical Airbus sound of autopilot disconnection occurs. Its kind of frustrating as apart from this feature, the plane is almost perfect for me. Can’t fly anymore.

Try to recalibrate joystick axes. Very weak joystick input can disarm AP. Increasing dead zone of those axes also works.

Today 19 May 2022 , I have calibrated my joystick by the text book… On roll out no issues auto trust is set as soon as my wheels are off the ground power goes right to idle and the planes stalls and crashes. i have no idea i switch to pmdg 737 and no issues.

-Is it possible to remove/change the X2 simrate limitation? (i know its been done for the AP)

-how do you enter your cargo weight in the FMS?(able to enter #of pax, but cargo is greyed)

-how do you proceed in general for speed in the last phase of the flight, because when using ‘‘managed speed’’ it slow to approach speed quite far from destination

-what fuel tank(s) should be filled first?