Helicopters are a must

Today I was flying some helicopter in XP11, it would be soooo coool in MSFS 2020… :yum:

4 Likes

Helicopter: Bell Huey (civil and military), Bell Jet/Long Ranger, Bell 412

3 Likes

Yes! Helicopter is a must! Waiting patiently for this to happen!

5 Likes

A big problem is that the developer does not provide dates for the release of the helicopters. Setting an exact date would be important to reassure users.

1 Like

I think in the era of COVID-19 it’s hard to come up with meaningful “exact” dates.

So excited for MSFS to have helicopters… I would love to see AI choppers flying around as well. it’s a big void not having them at airports.

4 Likes

at least a simple helicopter would be good untill we get complex ones

2 Likes

I also want helicopters. Very much so. But your vote is to have helis released by Christmas. That is why I did not vote for it. The Dev’s who create the physics of the helicopters are also the ones who have to repair the planes. I think Christmas is very unrealistic. I think Asobo was talking about a year for the helicopters. I have the patience and I want to give this time to the devs for the development as well. I would rather have reasonable and credible helicopters, not like the ones in FSX and before.

1 Like

Hi, I see you don’t understand the question, you have to vote for the developer to answer the question.

The physics and flight dynamics of helicopters are important issues. A lot of work has to be done by the developer to make the helicopter authentic in the simulator.

It is important to note that the developer stays with the helicopters to the village. A very big shortcoming is that we didn’t get helicopters when the simulator was released.

An example: In my opinion, it is not the issue of Japan that should be addressed, but the filling of the gaps. Not important in order of importance …

It’s a big problem if you have to wait a year for development …

2 Likes

yes guys , people , friend , please VOTE for Helicopters

4 Likes

I see, I hear the helicopters were out of the question for developer issues? (2020.09.30.)

I think that unfortunately there won’t be a helicopter in FS2020 before the end of 2021 :sleepy:. More likely to be in the middle of 2022, because the developers definitely need some time to be able to deliver the appropriate quality.
Furthermore, it is still unknown how big the content of the addon will be. I hope that not only will the helicopter models and helipads remain, but that there will also be realistic tasks for them

You can also visit my thread for suggestions for the addon
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/suggestions-for-the-planned-helicopter-add-on/236978/50

Helicopters please!!!

3 Likes

Yeah helicopters should have been out with the game, at least one, like in fsx

3 Likes

I thought I could see badly. Do I have to wait 2 years to release the helicopters? I’m sorry, but I bought the simulator because of the helicopters. The developer has promised to be released within 1 year. No need to issue 20 helicopters, that number is ridiculous, impossible. Let 3 realistic helicopters be released, with good flight dynamics, real physics.

Great disappointment with the simulator. The landscape is catastrophic after the upgrades, the helicopters will take years to release. I was stupid to buy …

2 Likes

If you want helicopters then X-Plane or DCS are right to you. I fly with GA planes on MSFS and use X-Plane with helicopters. I have heard that DCS is very good with helicopters, models are limited although.

XPlane is very crappy. Its visuals are very ugly … DCS simulator is good, I’ve been using it for years. DCS simulator has very good helicopter physics and flight dynamics. However, there are no human helicopters in it. I want to fly Bell 206 JetRanger, Hughes 500, AS 350 Ecureuil, EC 120 Colibri helicopters. I am confident that sometime in the Flight Simulator, these models will be made.

1 Like

the helicopters will come, but it will take time.
Because the fact is that helicopter fans do not necessarily belong to the target group of the flight simulator. The simulator has already sold over 1 million times and that without a helicopter. The developers will probably want to satisfy the majority of aircraft fans first before they advance the development of the helicopter.
The only thing we can do is get attention through threads like this, so vote for helicopters :helicopter: :+1:t2:

4 Likes

I’ve always been a tubeliner guy. However, MSFS made me fall in love with GA flying. Helicopters are absolutely a must in this sim. The world is perfect for helicopter flying finally!

2 Likes

Why are they “a must”? I don’t understand. What’s necessary about them?