HELP! Australia world update not working XBOX series X

IMG_01
IMG_02
IMG_03
IMG_03

The new Australia update shows in my content manager as installed, but greyed out. When I go to the discovery flight section the new Australia flights are grey with a download icon. When I click on them it says “Items required” "The activity you have selected requires the following content to run Go to marketplace to buy and download. It shows a greyed out “Australia points of interest by MICROSOFT” If I click on it It says its not available ERROR. I have restarted many times, signed out. Internet is good. All old content works. NOT AUSTRALIA. In the content manager its says its installed and up to date, but liked I mentioned all the “New updates” are greyed out and cant be accessed.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up of relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Here is a link to a checklist that may help.

Have you update the core game from the Xbox games tab? Fully close MSFS and go to your game tab and see if an update is showing

First thing I checked. All indications is everything is updated. There is nothing pending

This is for PC installations. Im on xbox series x

I guess it would have helped if I looked at the title, huh.
Sorry. This may be of more help

Do a complete new install

Thanks! Very helpful. I did try all of those steps, and none worked. I have made a official submission to Microsoft support. Its just odd. I’ve never had a download issue for any game until this world update.

That’s what I was thinking too. I was hoping it wouldn’t come to that…

Sorry to hear.
I hope they resolve your issue quickly!

Thanks! I hope so too.

Go into content manager select the world up date then select all items and delete, then reinstall

i have pc and xbox I will fire up the x and install the australia update and get back to you if there are issues or it goes well

Bonjour

J’ai exactement le même pb

J’ai ouvert un ticket au support Microsoft et suis en attente de leur réponse…

J’ai reinstallé windows 11 et suivi toutes les manips…

Good idea. I’ll give that a try.

Thanks. It seems that this is a local problem to my specific attempt to update. No one else seems to have this problem. I’ve never had an update issue until this . I think there was some sort of glitch during the update.

I dont seem to have that option I can select the new updates, but there is no option to delete. This is the xbox version

If I select my update in the Content Manager it then goes to another screen showing all the Oz update elements, they can be selected and deleted on my series x

Interesting. I was able to select the discovery flights for Australia. Tried to delete them, and it wouldn’t let me. I tested on an older update discovery flight, and it let me delete no problem. There something seriously wrong with the Australian update. It’s like its exists in my content manager, but at the same time doesn’t exist. I think I have to uninstall the whole game and try from scratch.

maybe the update servers are a bit busy. but my x installation went well. About the discovery flight thing that does point to your oz update not succeeding. I would restart but not in quick resume mode before I decide to reinstall fs2020 xbox, just to give the sim a kickstart… hope this helps