Help, stops loading any plane after 3/4 blue loading line

Salem978 - Just tried what you suggested: Default Cessna Longitude, KSEA Gate N3, to KSFO RWY 28R, 9:00 AM. Froze after loading 2,864.0 MB, CPU about 0.1%. Can not end with Task Bar, but can close with Task Manager. My freeze is very consistent, happens every flight from KSEA, does not matter which plane.

Maybe, there is hope. :blush:

Just did a lap around KSEA in a 172 after takeoff, airport was fairly busy, one camper on the runway.

Not seeing any reason for freeze?

Have to ask, after you end game with task manager are you rebooting before trying again?

If so do not, many times the first time after a reboot I get a lockup but after that I just end it, wait a tick, start again and it’s all but bullet proof after that.

Tried your suggestion, but failed.

3:28 PM - KSEA RWY16L to KSFO, NORMAL mode had to be selected.
Result - Freeze at 2886.1 MB.

Waited about 5 minutes. Did not reboot before trying again.
3:39 PM - KSEA RWY16L to KSFO, NORMAL mode.
Result - Freeze at 2939.4 MB.

Noticed that on starting flight sim, loaded latest version of FSUIPC7, which I had updated yesterday.

Nothing about any errors in Event Viewer.

Aerosoft One installed? (Aerosoft one - Aerosoft product manager software)

Any word on fixing the problem of the SIM freezing while loading? NyxxAoE said it will be fixed in SU6 Oct. So far have not read anything about this in the upcoming update.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.