Here we go again....and this is BAD!

I too have worse performance. Especially under dx12. VR controllers are a total letdown as well. There’s qute a few very significant bugs i have encountered in the hour or two that i’ve been testing the update. A very very big dissapointment as far as VR goes.

1 Like

Happy to see I am not the only one who considers or actually did reinstalled X-Plane 11…

I submitted several claims on the ZenDesk… I encourage all of you to do the same. Maybe we should begin creating a new forum channel dedicated for MSFS simmers transiting to back to X-Plane 11…

Other than that, same issues as you guys… CTD when I reactivate my VR controller from its “sleep”, CTD when transiting out to VR back to desktop mode, unable to use menus in VR (■■■ with this CTRL+0 nayways ?) and there was no fixes on the basic planes like the C172… and now I feel like an employee to Asobo to fix their s*** without collecting any pay…

I have seen a LOT of s***ty games and software in the pass and sincerely, MSFS is the worst of all in the last 10 years.

3 Likes

I can not pull up ANYTHING from the bar, no Navigraph, or GTN750, or ATC, etc…

Well, I am running Windows 11, and I am the one that started this thread. My Windows 11 was a clean install. HAGS on or off does not make a difference either. I have tried EVERYTHING possible to get this thing to work in VR. I have switched to Studio drivers, older versions of the game drivers, Openxr Developer tools, community folder empty (of course) . The only thing I was going to do today was a clean install of the SIM but after reading the responses I decided not to do it because there is nothing we can do to fix this, it is up to Asobo, as usual, to clean up their mess. I can’t wait Asobo’s response to this: “some users are experiencing…” “SOME”…

Doing a “clean install” of MSFS and see if it changes anything…

Update: a clean install (Steam Version) restore my FPS

Quest 2 / RTX 3090 FTW / i9-11900K / 32 MB

I’ve tried everything to get SU7 running as smooth as it was under SU6, short of reinstalling … airlink, link, Oculus settings, even bought Virtual Desktop as folks said that cures the stutters, ASW, game mode, render size, etc etc etc.

Here’s what’s interesting … using Virtual Desktop, with everything on ultra, my FPS is 45. Silky smooth on the pancake screen, but a stuttering mess on the headset.

I think I just need to give up on this until the game engine is fixed.

Ok well here goes nothing! Appreciate the tip.

Using quest 2 with i7 7700k and a 1080ti.
Running about the same as SU6.
Using Link Cable and disable ASW.
DX11 enabled…

This worked, than you (first tab so menu is open, then Ctrl+0). I could move windows in VR to other place also.

1 Like

The search tool can help if you have issues or concerns. If you find an existing topic you can open that topic to leave feedback, or vote for the topic. If you can’t find one then you can create a topic - don’t forget to discuss the what, why and how.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.