Honeycomb 2021.....status?

Soo…what’s going on? I’m still waiting for a Bravo unit to ship. It seems that they are taking a break with production but there isn’t any indication as to the length of time. I sent an inquiry, but no response. Any one else have better results than me?

This post just showed up today…

Thanks. What kills me is they don’t answer anything regarding shipping out to retailers. Are they or not?

After nearly five months the one I preordered finally shipped three days ago from the supplier from New Zealand, that’s where Mighty Ape main store is located.
Hopefully. it will arrive Monday 18/1 or Tuesday 19/1 next week.
Chaffing at the bit to get it.

1 Like

In Australia it’s still available here

I got mine from here and it landed on my door step 3 days later

$499 Price??? Mine cost $249 from Honeycomb.

Hi - I received mine quad 2 weeks ago (I ordered from a 3rd party retailer last July). I saw a graphic from Honeycomb that stated Weeks 1-5 were ‘in house’ production weeks (orders placed directly with Honeycomb) and Week 6 and beyond would fulfill 3rd party retailers. There was at first a delay but then Week 6 was moved into Week 5. The date for that Production Week as 12/30 (to be received 7 days later). Mine, however was bumped up a bit earlier than that because I was notified on 12/22/2020 that it was indeed shipped from the warehouse of the 3rd party store I’d ordered it from, in Arizona. Weird thing is it left the same day, and in transit with UPS, but was not delivered by UPS until the afternoon of 01/04/2021.
All this said, I just got this email from Honeycomb yesterday - new orders taken now will be shipped 02/06/2021. The point I am making is yours should be coming shortly (if you’ve ordered it in the last 3 months or so) and certainly no more than 30 days from now (shipped 02/06, give a week to deliver, 02/13).
If you ordered yours directly it may be shipped but held up by the delivery service. No idea why mine took 2 weeks to come from Arizona to Florida, AFTER being on an actual truck and moving along the first day. It usually takes 4 days from AZ so there could be an issue somewhere there as well.

I understand. The thing is the retailers and Honeycomb don’t really communicate very well. When I ordered, the retailer’s webpage said “shipping 12/30” and that was around 12/24. 12/30 came and went. I inquired what happened or what’s the status of units being shipped. They said, “we are waiting on a new batch of them from the manufacturer”. I then pressed them on where my order is in line with the others. They tell me I’m number 32 and they usually get around 56 each time. So I know I’m “soon” to ship, but… you see Honeycomb came and gone with this batch on their site. I just hope I’m not getting swindled.

Go to [Bravo Throttle Quadrant - Honeycomb Aeronautical | Aerosoft Shop]

(Bravo Throttle Quadrant - Honeycomb Aeronautical | Aerosoft Shop)

Pre Orders being taken.

mine arrived from mightyape on friday so yea u will get it nxt week :smiley:

yeah. hangin’ in there. Will be able to retire the Saitek throttle quadrants (I have two) and trim wheel.

Australian dollars

Yeah The Gamesmen are certainly not the cheapest. I have seen it for as low as AU$425, but no stock of course!

I ordered mine on December 2nd and now the retailer tells me that the date has been pushed back to April (supposed to get in early February). I’m getting impatient. I just got my Reverb G2 VR system and wow, I’ll not go back to using the monitor any time soon!

1 Like

Yeah true but I’ve had the combo for over a month now and got my playtime worth out of the xtra bux I paid for it😛