Honeycomb Aeronautical Partnership -- Please fix input bugs

I tested RS Mapper a bit and it is quite simple. I’ve only mapped my alpha switches so far though, but with no bugs. If you start cold and dark, switches should not need to be toggled.

One of these things seems to be killing my FPS. Need to figure out which.

the issue i am having is on all aircraft when i adjust the altitude in auto pilot it adjusts in 1000 ft increments. Id there a fix to adjust in 100 ft increments?

Its a bug in MSFS. Use a joystick mapper such as FSUIPC or FS_tools or etc…

Thanks, this is a workaround I can accept for now. Hope Asobo fix this ASAP tho

The new update fixed something judging by the release notes

• Honeycomb device 10 degrees heading issue has been fixed

More information can be found here: Release notes

1 Like

Thanks. good news for sure. Now we will find out something that at least I am not clear on. Did this address the other Bravo and Alpha issues with buttons etc? I don’t think it would be hopeful it may

OMG it works!

what works, the entire switch issue or just the 10% bug issue for Alpha and Bravo?

the 10/100 bug, I only have the Alpha

So I can map all my switches on the Alpha again?

Yes, you can.

3 Likes

is the starter still messed up on the alpha?

I was glad to see the update works really well in the Alpha and Bravo units. I can move headings and flight levels by the single units , and hundred respectively, that is good for me, radiofrequencies work very good as well. This was using controls from the plane or with my Saitek Multipanel (AP) or Saitek Radio Panels. I had all my switches working in both Honeycomb units with no external tools other than my own changes made inside the sim (like the 7 switches in the Bravo). Good job Asobo. I also flew over Paris, very impressive, I had around 45-50 fps in the Cessna 172. My Community folder was empty, I will start populating it in small increments next, that is my standard procedure for every update, never had a surprise yet.

1 Like

What do you mean? It has always worked for me.

Trim speed also fixed?

Trim seems to be working for me now too. Still testing.

EDIT: Correction, Trim seems to be normal. :wink:

read the OP

“The Key switch also does not function correctly in that when placed in the start position, you may-or-may-not have enough “on” time to start any of the planes. Modders are fixing this using engine.cfg adjustments for start-on-time as a workaround and this not at all optimal.”

and just checked, its still not fixed. still ticks over and over when you switch to “start” instead of holding it

I too am suffering from this problem. I also have a problem that when I want to do an altitude reduction for landing the rotary switch for minus is not being recognized and I have not seen anyone else report this problem. Too bad I spent $550 plus to get these 2 boat anchors. I never had these issues with my Hotas One for the Xbox and the PC. Seems to me that all these guys should be able to respond to get the drivers fixed and working so the community of users doesn’t need to do workarounds like the blind leading the blind. Just more examples of Microsoft and Asobo not being ready for prime time.