Honeycomb Bravo - Mobiflight - Fenix A320 - FCU Push Pull Toggle

Hi guys,

for those who are wondering how to get Push/Pull toggle (Selected vs Managed)for Heading (HDG), Speed (IAS) and Altitude (ALT) on the Fenix A320 FCU working using MobiFlight, I found out a small custom code :

HDG

1. Button 1
  2. On Press - Action type MSFS2020 - Custom Input
  3. Tick Show Preset Code
  4. Copy the following code and paste it in the dialog box: (L:S_FCU_HEADING) ! (>L:S_FCU_HEADING)

Same thing for the two other buttons

IAS
Button 7
(L:S_FCU_SPEED) ! (>L:S_FCU_SPEED)

ALT
Button 5
(L:S_FCU_ALTITUDE) ! (>L:S_FCU_ALTITUDE)

It works for me. Hope you’ll find it useful. :slight_smile:

I’m trying to get the knobs INC/DECR working as well with the selection knob from the Bravo.

Have a good one !

5 Likes

Hi
First of all thanks for your hard work. your HN bravo profile works for me.
Have you managed to sort out selection and incrs/decrrs knob? If, are you happy to share your settings please?

Hi

Was you able to get INC/DECR working.

My INC/DECR is working with ALT/VS/HDG and so on, I can share if needed.

Im having issues with Buttons, copied what you done and it doesn’t work YET, still trying. I’m trying to get lights working also with Mobiflight.

Sorry to bother you – but I am a noob and just got my coreflight technologies MCP and EFIS… it’s made for the 737, but with mobiflight, I am supposedly able to make it work for other AC, like the Fenix A320. I see the site HubHop and see a ton of “presets” when I search for Fenix, but I can’t for the lfie of me get them to “install” in mobiflight.

Does anyone know of a “dummy proof” way to get my 737 MCP/EFIS to work with the Fenix 320?

This is the code for Alt Inc

(L:E_FCU_ALTITUDE) ++ (>L:E_FCU_ALTITUDE)

Hello, I need help. It doesn’t work for me, how can I differentiate PULL and PUSH if the command is the same?

hi guys,

with the newly released MobiFlight V10 that stuff is now easy to do. There are more possibilities for the buttons. And just search for the right presets.

To have Push/Pull behavior on the same button use:

• OnRelease (for Fenix e.g. FNX320_FCU_HEADING_KNOB_PUSH)
  • OnLongRelase (for Fenix e.g. FNX320_FCU_HEADING_KNOB_PULL)

So a short press and release leads to a PUSH, a long press and release leads to a PULL.

Also it is possible now with OnHold-repeat to keep one button pressed and repeat an action. So you can for example turn the heading just by pressing and holding a button.

I recommend joining the MobiFlight Discord, there is a really helpful community and you get answers to all your questions within a day. Also I recommend to watch the MobiFlight V10 release video. And maybe the beginners video on mobiflight youtube.

Hope that helps.

I have this problem, when I press the button on the encorder the result is PUSH and PULL, double movement and double command. WHY???